Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for The Battle Cats

Cute, cartoony strategic feline battle has some racy images.

Based on 1 review
Adult Written byNeil H. November 9, 2017

Adult themes makes this inappropriate for young children

Amongst the cute, cartoony characters there is a bound and gagged 'Bondage Cat,' a 'Dom Cat' with mask and whip and a 'Panties Cat' - a pair of legs with skimpy pants which upgrades to a 'Lolly Cat' - the same legs but the panties are gone and the cat's modesty protected by - of all things - a lolly held on a stick.

Parent Written byMr star D. June 14, 2018

Very kid friendly altough...

It’s very innocent and childlike and stays that way for a bit until you evolve several cats like “Gross Cat” Which evolves into a very bizarre looking cat named “Sexy Legs Cat” and then “Macho Legs Cat.” And there are several adult themes like a Adult Cat Which is chugging a whole bottle of wine. There are even some Uber rare cats that show some partial nudity and some creepy cats too like the Nekolugas Which will freak out some young audiences. Also the game is easy to play. Just tapping boxes to summon cats. Right? No. The game requires extreme strategy, time and skill to play when you get farther in the game. Up till the point where your kids will beg money from you on in app purchases because of the sheer difficulty of this game. The defeat screens don’t help eithe since the defeat sign and music heavily discourage the player. I don’t recommend this game for kids 11 or under since it has adult themes and a insane difficulty.

Adult Written byMDB12 December 29, 2018

Incorrect rating in app store. Should be rated TEEN.

There is no way this should be rated "9+" in the app store. VERY inappropriate themes (bondage, S and M, alcohol) for pre-teen kids. The rating should be updated to "Teen" to get parents to take a closer look for their younger kids.

Adult Written byjfhghifhg February 13, 2019

Why do I think it is the best game?

So, 4 years ago I started to play this game, gathering over 1800 hours on this game I know all about it. This game does have some adult humour that little kids will not understand creating a great game for all ages. Furthermore, it provides a balance where every cat is useful and used at some point creating a very unique balance which many games do not have. The game is updated frequently and you never feel as if you need to spend money to progress.

Ease of Play