Kid reviews for The Sims FreePlay

Freemium sim both enjoyable and playable without spending.

Kid, 10 years old July 18, 2013

THE GROSSIEST GAME THERE IS FOR 10 -12 YEAR OLDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is so inappropriate that me a girl that is almost 11 had to delete it because when your sims are engaged they can woohoo (sim sex) and the game is always tring to get you to buy things with real money and if the payment wont go through you will still be charged.

Kid, 11 years old January 14, 2015

Laziest developers

The developers are so lazy and greedy: A part of the arcade is buyable with 1,000 Lifestyle Points (in-game cash) while 1,000 Lifestyle points is buyable for $49.99. (Real money) The characters fingers always stay in one position because the developers are too lazy to animate them, and they left out a bunch of stuff. (Foundations, different roof shapes, baby pets, etc.) EA could make a better game, but they are too focused on money.

Teen, 16 years old Written byguardyoursaftey123 October 2, 2012

I AM YOUR GUARD!

I think this is a wonderful game! :) It's a safe game for younger children (such as pre-teens.) Have consideration for some themes in this game. I hope this is helpful! Check out me other reviews on popular teen games!

Teen, 13 years old Written bySugary July 21, 2017

Good! But a few problems

I have played this game for a little while now on my tablet. First of all, you constantly need internet (So I can't play at night) to download and play. I downloaded it, and then when I pressed on the app I had to wait an hour for it to do another download. THIS IS A VERY HUGE APP! I found I could only have this gaming app on my tablet since it is so big. Bye Pou! It used to have 'personalities' I believe from other reviews, but they are gone now. I hate how it always forces me to buy life points and simoleons (Two currencies) and other random crap I DO NOT NEED! Like adidas clothes or dresses or fancy shoes.
Sex: Your Sims can 'WooHoo', which is also in the other sims games and is completly fuzzed out by a pixelated circle. You can use this app to teach Sex to your kid I suppose, but if you are against that idea maybe wait till Sex Ed happens or you will get alot of questions...
Violence: You can get your sims killed, and other sims can slap each other in the face (No pixles: GREAT job ea!). Watch your kid sometimes to see if they are using facebook or whatever because sometimes people make their sims name their name.
You get to bulid a town, get pets, babies and you have to manage your money because the whole town only gets 2000 dollars at the start. Also it takes place in real time so I suggest putting them to sleep when you are, going to work when you go to school or whatever. If you can't afford the Sims games, then this is a great alternative. If you play awhile it gets more and more fun!

Teen, 16 years old Written byEllieM 1 January 31, 2015

Ok sims is stupid one of the worst games ever actually the worst. I want to shut down the company and addicted me into buying things with real money and the sims are fat stupid cows I want my toddlers to cry and die in lava and the adults to watch them die (in the game sims). EA, please shut it down. You normally force into buying the game... And woohoo? Wow.

Teen, 15 years old Written byVLex June 23, 2014

So far so good

I mean though the WooHoo (s*x) button caught me by surprised i believed it was handled the correct way for children by still keeping the reality of starting a family. I didn't appreciate it was mandatory so i skipped it and it was premarital which is against my personal beliefs.The graphics are amazing (though they take much space and time to load)and the arguing and little violence just demonstrates real encounters in the world. Its fun and reasonable without paying any real cash.

Kid, 12 years old November 18, 2012

Contains sexual scenes, some scenes of smoking and alcohol consumption

Kid, 11 years old January 29, 2012

N/A

AAAAAWWWWWWWWEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Educational Value
Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2019

A Life Simulator That Can Be Fun For All Ages

Many people think that the woohooing (to have intercourse) is a bad thing. I honestly do disagree with this. First of all, it is all censored so no genitals are revealed. It can be easily avoided with parental supervision. I personally started playing when I was 7, and I saw woohooing as just kissing while naked, because as you can do, my parents easily covered it up. Now as a mature child, I see that it is something that didn’t happen in the game often, but one thing that does is ads. This can reveal to kids risqué, things from games like episode and other. Sniper games could put your child at fear so you should be on the lookout for that. The games interactions can take up to 24 hours which means it is addictive. However it can teach kids about how to use their money and all. Overall it is a good game, with quite a few issues.

Teen, 13 years old Written byantisocial_soci... March 11, 2019

Sims is great for 10+

There’s woohoo also known as sim sex. That is the worst part, if you don’t let a 12 year old play it, they’re going to know about it already. 12 year olds usually know about sex, there’s some violence in this game but not much. There’s some drugs and alcohol things in this game too. They can trick you into paying real money for the game.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJessycat9 March 2, 2019

A good game

Sims although long, is fun and I think educational due to helping young Sims to prepare for "a life in the big wide world" and you can help to maintain your sims jobs. Having had Sims for a long time I have, I suppose "figured it out" as I can be on level 4 and have a mansion worth over 500,000 in sims money. One negative is that tasks take a long time and I find myself being let down by this trait and is therefor hard to stay on.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLeafy is awsome January 23, 2019

This is awesome

I love this game, this game looks appropriate, inappropiate things are censored out, and everything

Teen, 14 years old Written byBazraa December 30, 2018

The app is 13 and up

I am 14 this app is 13years older's play this good

Kid, 12 years old November 29, 2018

Good Game

It’s honestly fine and as long as you monitor what your kid is doing on the app. There is a bit of ‘lovey stuff’ but especially for older kids, there probably going to learn about this and get exposed to it more, I think parents need to calm down!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMonikaIsR00D October 2, 2018

Not my type

Installed this app because it looks good, but I guess not.
I like stuff that are NOT disgusting, and this is a type of ''disgusting''.
The "WooHoo"is HELL TO THE NAW.
Will there even atleast be a "The Sims Kids" so I can enjoy it?
Kid, 10 years old July 30, 2018

Decent

I play this game and personally enjoy it. However, there are a few things parents may want to watch out for. Sims can "Be romantic" with each other which causes them to hug and kiss. Once they get into a dating relationship, they can have sex with each other but it is refereed to as "Woohoo" and nothing graphic is shown. There really isn't any drinking drugs or smoking but if you choose to build the nightclub then you have the option to order a cocktail which makes your sim instantly inspired. The game has adds and encourages you to by "simoleons" (sim money) often. As for privacy and safety in the create a sim menu you can use your real first or last name.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNevada123 July 4, 2018

Rip off!

This game has taken £100 from my account. It just glitches and before I know it it says “thank you for you purchase”. It is too easy to get a huge bill from them and so I think little kids definitely should not get this game

Teen, 17 years old Written byanonymoususer1 January 29, 2018

Perfect except for one little thing

Everything is perfect for kids and very creative and educational except for there is woohoo-ing, well, that’s what they call it in that game. Just look up what woohoo in the sims is if you don’t know what I mean. 4/5 stars. Good for kids with autism/aspergers but can get VERY addictive.

Teen, 13 years old Written byteenreview December 13, 2017

Teen, 14 years old Written byMaximeCushnie December 3, 2017

A Mature Game

It is very mature, you can woohoo! You can guess what I mean by that. It's all about making money and getting married, you can cheat on your wife, and even get into physical fights with other sims. You can go to bars and drink alcohol.