Kid reviews for Youtubers Life

Eat, sleep, make videos in so-so sim.

Teen, 17 years old Written byHello....... October 2, 2020
Never played it before, watched dan play it he is pretty kid friendly so ok

Teen, 17 years old Written byHeyGalBoyman September 4, 2020

AWESOME, BUT...

ITS AWESOME! ur kids will enjoy this if they love youtube, But they should add merch, that u can sell.

Kid, 11 years old March 10, 2020
Kid, 11 years old March 7, 2019

This game is so hard

This game is where you choose what kind of Youtuber you will be. This game takes months of work to get a very big Channel. I played it for 4 hours and still only got 2000 subscribers. It isn't easy to play, but it is kid friendly.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheCheezeBun December 1, 2018

A great game

This is a good game about life as a YouTuber. I really recommend this game if you’re over the age of 8.

Teen, 13 years old Written byWeAreBored May 5, 2018

I don't want a REAL job!

Have you ever wanted to start a YouTube channel, but are too lazy to do any work? Have you ever wanted to earn 100 subscribers in five seconds of posting your first video? Never fear, because U-Play has your back here!
(In all seriousness, the game isn't actually that bad. Sure, it's a lot easier getting your channel known in this game that it is on the actual website, but I'd say that once you understand how to use a keyboard and mouse, and have a bit of common sense, you can play this game pretty easily.)

Kid, 10 years old February 26, 2017

Good, but can get repetitive

In this game you have an avatar and it is making a youtube channel (at time of typing, you can create Gaming, Music and Cooking channels) and create videos and try to get a mansion in space.
Pros:
Fun game about youtube
You can upgrade your computer
You can build relationships with friends
You have real life too such as paying rent eat and sleep
There are tutorials for the game, and if you know what to do you click "SKIP TUTORIAL"
Cons:
If you don't pay rent, eat or sleep you can't make videos
Rent is kinda expensive for the Student Apartment ($80 when you only get that for like 10 videos)
It might be repetitive for some people

But overall I LOVE THIS GAME! :D

Kid, 10 years old January 20, 2017

nine and up

i think it shoud be ( and up i have never seen any sex i do not see how consumerism is bad or good i think its great for nine and up