Kid reviews for A Vow So Bold and Deadly: Cursebreaker, Book 3

A Vow So Bold and Deadly: Cursebreaker, Book 3 Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Amazing series

This book series is definitely one of my favourites...I love how this author writes, and I could never put it down until it was too late at night that I couldn't make out the words. Read this book, its amazing!!

a fantasy must read

This book was wonderful. The way the author wrote each of the characters from their perspective was amazing.

I honestly don't think that this book or series had much gore in it. Maybe that's because I am not sensitive to it, but there just wasn't much. I honestly didn't love this book. I liked it more then the second one, but less then the first. Honestly I felt that the author was just trying to turn into a trilogy when she could have just kept it at one book This book didn't seem as thought out as the first one did and honestly the plot wasn't my favorite. It was straying away from the beauty and the beast retelling it was in the first book and that was the reason I was reading, for the retelling part. But the main characters that were in the first book that were in this book were great and they were what kept me reading this book.

More sexual romance then expected (14?+

Overall, the book was really good and I was happy to see the couples finally get their moment. But, the romance was a lot more intimate then I wanted and I felt if a parent peered over me during those sections while reading they would certainly question what in the world I was reading.