All teen and kid member reviews for A Wind in the Door

Kid, 10 years old July 25, 2010

Amazing Book!

Madeleine L'Engle has done it again. This is simply amazing. You will only put the book down after you've finished it. There's some violence (Battles and everything) but there isn't anything that an eight year old can't handle. (Except some complicated wording.) But please,read A Wrinkle in Time first.
Kid, 11 years old June 3, 2009

Amazing!

This book is an awesome book for anyone who likes science fiction or fantasy books, or anyone who is willing to read something. just make sure you read a Wrinkle in Time first! Or else it will be really confusing.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCanuguesswhoiis October 9, 2011

my review

It is a really good book for anybody including adults
Teen, 13 years old Written bypuppyest08 April 9, 2008

A great follow up to A Wrinkle in Time

If you liked a wrinkle in time, there is no doubt in my mind that you should read this book. Full of adventure and excitement, you should continue to just read the whole series!
Teen, 15 years old Written byHNL January 21, 2012

No Bad language but bad book HATED IT!

I hated this book it was very confusing and I wish I would have choosen a different book to read but I had already started a book report on it.
Kid, 11 years old February 15, 2010

Meh...okay.

I kind of enjoyed this book, but A Wrinkle In Time is much, much better! A Wind In The Door had left me guessing till the end as a positive side, but I decided not to continue the series as a downer.
Kid, 11 years old November 18, 2008