Kid reviews for After Tupac and D Foster

After Tupac and D Foster Poster Image

well, I had to do a book report on a newbury book report, and I picked this one because I like tupac. this was an amazing book. it was probably better than harry potter. I'm not going to spoil the book, but i'll leave you with the fact that YOU NEED TO READ THIS!!!

the best

this is a great book for any age who read over a 5th grade reading level.

disapointing

sex should not be mentioned although it is fun

My thought about the book After tupac & D Foster

I love this book because i use to listen to tupac wit my dad and i remeber my father telling me he died but i think is good for me to read because i'm there age and i know a little bit how they feel because i feel sometime i have no parent to help me but if i look back my ma and dad give me the freedom i need as my age so i understand this book really well but i think it bit be a good book for 11 year olds if they are not mature then don't let them read it because if you live in the southside or where ever i think it would be a good book i really was interested in so i hope if you look at what i thought about this book that you can take my word for it so i know some people takes my word so yea that's what i think about my book.

i love tupac