Kid reviews for Anna and the French Kiss

Anna and the French Kiss Poster Image

Anna and the French Kiss: Everything you need to know!

In my opinion, Anna and the French Kiss is a very good book! In some ways, I am biased as I favour fantasy to romance but it did exceed my expectations considering. I recommend it for ages 13+ as it discusses some adult themes e.g. condoms and sex, in depth kisses and getting drunk! There is frequent swearing, but not excessive and it flows very well with the story. Sex: there are multiple descriptive kisses and condoms and sex related items are mentioned but nothing too bad or inappropriate. Characters do sleep together but that’s all it is - sleeping. Violence: bar a few classic school fights, there is no violence whatsoever! Drinking: the characters get very drunk on multiple occasions and we see the side effects of this but nothing bad is mentioned Swearing: there is lots of swearing however it’s only used where necessary and isn’t that noticeable as it works with the story line. I think it’s a very good book and is easy to read. I would definitely recommend it to other people and hope they get the same satisfaction as I do from reading it!

ST. CLAIR!!!!!!!

Omg i absolutely adore this book. This is such an amazing romance book. Perfect for teens who love romance. Its one of my all time fave books

I enjoyed It

I thought it had a very charismatic plot and was fun to read because of that. I would suggest it, but it's not the best romance novel I've ever read just because the writing has many errors. Below is a list of romance novels for teens that I really liked. 7. Anna and the French Kiss 6. Let It Snow 5. To All the Boys I've Loved Before 4. Looking for Alaska 3. The Selection 2. The Sun is Also a Star 1. The Fault in Our Stars

AMAZING

There is some inappropriate stuff for young kids but it is a great book to read

LOVE IT!

I LOVE IT!

Amazing book

Its amazing but has some language

Sweet

I read this book around a year ago so y memory isn't the best but I remember it being really sweet. I remember I was a bit nervous about reading it because of the title and was busy questioning if my mother meant to give it to me. I'm pretty sure there is talk about sex but I don't think it goes into detail. SPOILER also just saying but Anna doesn't actually get "French kissed" sh just gets kissed by the french boy near the end.

Love this book!

It’s so good. Best book ever!

Okay

Don't bother, I was lucky my mom didn't see me read it.