All teen and kid member reviews for Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe

Teen, 14 years old Written byTripFoot June 4, 2013

This book... it is beautiful... my tiny mind cannot comprehend so much beauty... what is happening to me...

My absolute favorite book of all times. Perfect for literature classes to dissect - this one is amazingly written - BUT it is not just an "intelligent book," or a book you will only enjoy if you take rigorous notes, and muse over it foe hours. No, this book can be enjoyed that way, but it is also a book that speaks to your soul. This one deserves all the stars.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAnIntelligentGiraffe May 14, 2014
I read this recently (I'm thirteen) and I loved it. The book was as full of inspiring messages as my fifth grade teacher's classroom of posters. I could predict the ending a little while I was reading the second half of the book, but when it ended, it was no less heartwarming. Love it love it love it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bygreenloversara August 16, 2015

Amazing

This is a sweet story about 2 boys who have a strong friendship. Both of the boys are put in the hospital for different reasons. By the end of the book we are aware that they are in love with one and other. Hoped this helped
Teen, 15 years old Written bymob November 28, 2015
One of my all-time favorites.
Teen, 13 years old Written byword.and.more.words July 28, 2016

i love this book

Read please just read it
Teen, 16 years old Written bypuerinane June 16, 2016
I loved this book so much, read it in one sitting the night before Valentines day. In case it wasn't clear in the reviews, this isn't just a story of friendship. It's about love. Its GAY. As in homosexuals. But don't let that turn you off from the story because it truly is beautifully written.
Teen, 17 years old Written byfrench.cats May 2, 2016

THE PERFECT BOOK

Adorable, cute, realistic....just the perfect book ever. I would recommend for anyone (maybe over the age of 12 because there is some swearing and also some mentions of sex, alcohol, and drugs) who wants to read a really good friendship story. I can't put into words how amazing this book is.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDiamond H-H April 15, 2016
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Universe is a great book in which it explores sexuality, love, friendship, and growing up. It is powerful and bold.