Kid reviews for Becoming: Adapted for Young Readers

Becoming: Adapted for Young Readers Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Must read for middle grade kids

This is a really important book for middle grade students to read. The young adult version does a great job of making it accessible to kids as young as 9 years old or possibly even a mature 8 year old.

Okay… I guess

It is not overly engaging, but if you have the patience it would be a great read! It is readable and easy to understand. Minor drinking and other things, but apart from that, totally kid friendly!

It was okay

It wasn’t super gripping but still exciting enough to read, she was a fantastic lady but l probably wouldn’t take the time to read it again

So good!

My stepmom got this book for me- and I loved it! The only reason I gave it 10 and up is because it requires reading. There is no swearing or sex. There is some drinking or smoking because it talks about family and stuff. There is mention of her dad dying (Of non-violent purposes) and a few others. Over all, a great book with mild violence. Get this book if your kid likes strong independent democratic women. I also recommend The truths we hold , adapted for young readers. (Kamala Harris's)