All teen and kid member reviews for Becoming Naomi Leon

Kid, 11 years old December 7, 2010
I loved it ! It teaches you alot about the things in life for some people. I think anyone would love to read such a loving caring book!
Kid, 10 years old February 11, 2013

becoming naomi leon

i think that this book is a very good book for kids to read because it tells about a girl named naomi and her brother which were left with their grandma.and naomi's brother owen was born deformed and their mom didnt want him
Teen, 15 years old Written byMidget13 April 9, 2008

great follow - up book for Esperanza Rising

It was a great book that i think any age kid can read. It has the great story of how the mom left the children with her gram but when she comes to take them back they run to Mexico to try and find the father of the children. It was a great book and could not put it down.
Kid, 11 years old April 6, 2010

Becoming Naomi Leon..

First of all, there is not too much drinking, but a mother does have a drinking problem, but I think the book is educational and that it does have a positive message buried deep down under...
Teen, 13 years old Written bycarebear2345 November 2, 2009
love it i can relate to it cuz my dad is a acholilic
Kid, 12 years old June 15, 2009

My teacher recommended this book and I loved it! :)

My teacher and I have simular reading likings. She recommended this book to me and I read it non stop! It was a great book! You must read this book! :)
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bypapascrep April 9, 2008

One of the Best!!

Becoming Naomi Leon is a great teen book. Especially for girls. The story kept my attention the entire time! 1 read it in 2 days! The vocab is not dificult, so anyone can read it.. kids and adults alike!
Kid, 10 years old November 4, 2011

we read it in class!!!!!

this is a really awsome book everybody should read it