Kid reviews for Beezus and Ramona

Beezus and Ramona Poster Image

I really liked this book so much! I got this book for Christmas in 2021 and the book sounded nice! I know Ramona sounded a bit annoying, but the book was good!

Great for kids

It's a funny, charming book that doesn't contain anything parents need to worry about. Most kids ages 5-9 will probably enjoy this.

A mischief Ramona makes this story interesting.

Ramona is had a big mischief maker in this book. Every chapter, I think, she gets into mischief. I think this book is fine but the mischiefness in this book is a bit too much; meaning: Ramona get into too much mischief. Beezus is a good,fine sister and tries to love Ramona even though Ramona is very annoying! Fine for young ones(8+) to read.

Amazing Book

I love this book, it’s one of my favourites since i was seven. Highly recommended. Very funny and interesting.

Very general

Don't bother! It had a strong lack of detail. The characters had know reason to be in a book they were just normal and didn't set good examples.

This book is... alright

Oh my gosh, don't let me get started on why this book is... iffy. Beezus may seem like an... okay girl on the picture, though as you read, you'll find Beezus experiences many thoughts and there is much violence to be found. Beezus yells at Wayne - because her little sister took his lollipop. Henry and Beezus never include Ramona on their adventures - because she's too little. IS THAT FAIR? I bet children who are younger-siblings don't feel much of a connection to Beezus at all, and more of a connection to Ramona.

Great Book!

I don't think Ramona is a pest, but Beezus does, and it's hard for Beezus to get along with Ramona, but in the ending, her mission was accomplished. Positive messages: Beezus does good with Ramona in the beginning, but then things kinda get edgy, their great sisters in the end.

ramona exitement and review

ramona is a hard worker al tough siblings could be tough she believes and trys her best a must read for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exclamation infinity times

the best time ever

its very nice and funny its good for kids

the review on getting along with brothers or sisters

I think that this book is a good book for kids. This book shows the kids that even though it is hard to get along with brothers or sisters, they still get along some times. Brothers or sisters are always going to be there for each other even though they are always fighting brothers and sisters are always going to be family and they will get along in something bad or good.