Kid reviews for Beyond the Deepwoods: The Edge Chronicles #1

Beyond the Deepwoods: The Edge Chronicles #1 Poster Image

Really good book

Really good book! Really weird but still good.

The Edge Chronicles Storyline is horrible.

Edge Chronicles Into the Deepwoods, is a mediocre book, the story-line is quite bad but the action keeps you reading, it starts off with just no explanation why the main character Twig has to leave his home and go into the Deepwoods “The most dangerous place in the book” and he has to go through all this trouble and resolve nothing because there is no problem, there is just him walking around almost getting killed in the Deepwoods because he left his home for no reason at all. The only “resolution” is that in the end Twig meets his true father and becomes a sky pirate. Although the storyline is horrible the actual telling of the story is mediocre because they explain the problems well and keep the story interesting such as when they keep bringing up the mighty monster “the gloamglozer” which ultimately makes this book mediocre.

Best series- worst book

I liked it, but it is too exciting. Best series ever- and this is a good starting point- However the others are even better

Awesome? Yes. Kids with nightmares? NO.

I was going to read this to my younger sister, but I decided against it. Honestly I really thought that when the father left Twig again it was sad. The monsters were different, but the ending was sweet.

This is a platform of which to reveiw the whole series.

As I just said, this is about the series. It is violent and dark in parts (from mutilation and unjust imprisonment to the potential end of the world and full out battle scenes) but this series is a classic. A must read for all die-hard fantasy fans, and a fantasy series which takes inspiration from LOTR, but then makes something new of it. Read them while you're still young!

one of the best.

why do people give it bad ratings after all it's a awesome adventure series and frankly i have read worse books for kids before.

Plenty of energy. A lot of exicitement from this story.

To myself it was so unstoppable reading a book. It gave me a lot of action. my mind rushed up. I could really imagined this story. honestly easy to read for my age. You would feel wanting to join into this story. I totally love it.

You should read this book.

This series is brilliant! I have read the first nine books and am half way through the last. I have loved them since the start. Twig is a very good role model who over comes his fear of the gloamglozer. This is possibly the best series of books I've ever read. And deffinately the best fantasy one.

Good family reading book.

I loved this book! There's plenty of action, with a little violence but not TOO much. The rest of the series is even better, and I'm surprised anyone would give this a bad review.

AMAZING

this is the best book in the world coz its very exiting and breath taking. there are a few unhappy moments when the sky ship crew keep on dieing but appart from all that its the best book in the world and you have to read the others coz i have and i read each one about 10 times each