Kid reviews for Big Nate Lives It Up: Big Nate, Book 7

Big Nate Lives It Up: Big Nate, Book 7 Poster Image

A GREAT MORAL! For kids all ages!

This book is great for all ages, and it has a great moral! (Sure, someone pees in a cup but they don't show it) But it is great for kids! Someone gets hit on a head with a roof tile too, but he is ok!

Not as much humor, but more positive messages in 7th Big Nate installment

Thank you, thank you, thank you to my friends who practically the entire last school year were telling me how amazing Big Nate was. I finally listened to you. Most of the Big Nate books focus on humor and middle school pranks, but this time Lincoln Peirce (pronounced “purse”) decided to focus on positivity and teach young kids how to be kind to others and not hold grudges, instead of encouraging kids to play pranks and only see a negative side in their teachers. This will not disappoint longtime or newcoming Big Nate fans.

Nate lives it up!

"Nate at his best" is right. CSM finally gave a Big Nate book four stars. Of course, this is better than the last book. Some parents won't like how Nate thinks his new classmate is a wimpy dweeb. But its all supposed to be humorous. (Does that ring a bell?) Can't wait to read the final book.