Kid reviews for Big Nate Out Loud

Big Nate Out Loud Poster Image

Funny but inappropriate

Nate will say some inappropriate things, sometimes sexist, or both. Like when he was talking to Mrs.Godfrey, he said, "You got no D." HMMMMMMMM. And he calls himself "sexy". And, when Gina said, "Specifically at crotched mountain!" Chad said, "I thought we aren't allowed to say crotch in school." (I am rating ALL Big Nate books, BTW) And then there is "Femme Fatality" and "Veeva de la Bombshelle". Nate reads these and is in love with Femme, who wears tiny shorts, and tiny shorts, normally showing most of her breasts and stomach. But I like these books, they are hilarious!Gina has a crush o Chad, an adorable character. But, when they were acting for a movie, in a fight scene, Gina grabbed Chad and, was about to say her line, and said, "I will defeat you, Super Cha- mmmmmmmmmmmmm". That made Chad very uncomfortable. And, one of Nate's girlfriends, Kelly, was getting dressed in a dressing room, and Nate waited for her, and tried to stop stripping, then it turned to a new scene. Francis and Artur, though, are great role models! Francis is smarter, but Artur is smart, but super kind! Chad is also a great role model, as he accepts his weight and doesn't care what other people think.

Stop.

I read the whole book, so I might have some useful details. This book is for mature kids. Name-calling, YouTube being mentioned, one fight. Please do not let kids under 9 read this, read Diary of a Wimpy Kid instead.

Just read it - for 9+

There is lots of name-calling and insults, kids nine and up are responsible and know it's just a book. Also one fight. One YouTube reference.

Its rlly good.

Nothing bad bad

Good

It was a good book but there is sometimes fighting, and there is one joke about beer.

Great book, but has mature content.

This is one of my favorite comic books. However, there is a fair amount of mature content. Also one violent scene, but nothing serious.

great book

epic book

awsoume

so stinkin funny love them

Good for fans of comedy

Its ok Nate isn't a good role model but its good for fans of diary of a wimpy kid.