Kid reviews for Bloodlines

Bloodlines Poster Image

Based on 1 review

SO AMAZING

I have come from finishing the book series Vampire Academy and I really wanted to read the spin-off because VA was just amazing. I will say this book was everything I thought it would be. It's amazing and the content is totally fine. I would also say that the main character (Sydney Sage) is a great remodel in the rest of the series. The characters are very complex and they teach you a lot if you look for it.

bloodlines

I think it is a really good book

This is a very good book. The vampires are very human, and it is amusing, though also aggravating, to see the Alchemists' prejudice. It does not have much sex, but the sequels do, so maybe it is a good idea to plan ahead. There is violence, but nothing a ten or eleven-year-old can't handle.

Gripping read

This book, while fantastic and a great sequel series to The Vampire Academy there is small amount of drinking and smoking. It's small and i think most teens will be able to deal with this. Something i would encourage anyone to read, but read The Vampire Academy first.

Great book

This book is well written and vampire lover will love it. There is some mild language drinking and smoking. There is a lot of violence and twists in this book all in all it's ok for kids 10 and up.

Great book

This is a good read which is slow at first but becomes fast paced and exciting with some twists. Bloodlines deals with problems that teenagers face such as; drinking, prejudice, being super skinny.