Kid reviews for Bounce

Satisfying coming-of-age read.

Teen, 13 years old Written byalice8j October 20, 2009

MUST READ!

This is a very touching book that made my cry. I think that this book should be for 12+. I don't like reading that much, but I would have to say after reading this book it just made me want to read more book by Natasha Friend! THIS IS A MUST READ!

Educational Value
Teen, 14 years old Written bymaddy940 June 6, 2009

awesome

i think for teens, this is a good book because it's easy to relate. for adults, i wouldn't recommend it. but for teens, go for it!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySpAz656muffin April 9, 2008
Kid, 12 years old February 9, 2010

perfect for parents and teens

the book was good. but should be more careful if your child is mature enough to read it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydAnCeR13 September 27, 2010
Im in middle school and Bounce, Perfect, and Luch are THE best books I have ever read! I really reccomend them to middle schoolers!

Kid, 12 years old June 20, 2009

i loved it

It is pretty good for mature kids 11+. It is about a girl that has to fit in to a new life.
Kid, 12 years old September 17, 2010

bounce

love it! It features a 13 yearold girl adapting to her new life (after her mothers death in a car accident) with a stepmother and her 6 children. At first she talksback to her stepmother but then after her dog's death she has a change of heart after discovering that her stepmom's mother died too. This story tells the reader to bounce.

Teen, 14 years old Written byxoxo_kisses143 December 12, 2009
i read this when i was 13 and i absolutely loved it. it showed me that i should be thankful for my loving mother and for my secure group of friends. I could also really relate to Evyn.

Teen, 13 years old Written byxpoisonedxlovex April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byizzy358 August 23, 2011

Amazing Book

I really love this book a lot. It seems so relatable and the plot is really good. I especially love her father and stepmother.

Teen, 13 years old Written byOreocakes March 30, 2011

Educational Value
Kid, 12 years old December 24, 2010
LOVE IT!!I had all my friends read it

A must read book for every 12 year old

this book was awsome, and deals with every subject that we, as 12 year olds deal with.
Kid, 12 years old March 14, 2010
I'm in the 7th Grade and personaly I hate to read if you don't have a good book, but with this book i just couldn't put it down. It was one of the best books i have ever read!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byCatlovely March 8, 2012

Bounce

This is a really good book. I hate reading but this book kept my attention. This book is pretty appropriate but has some bad subjects like parents having sex in the shower but thats for a quick page and you'll get over it. Its basically about this Girl named Evyn who moves because her dad Birdie gets a new Fiance names Eleni who is far from her real mom that died in a car accident when she was little. She has to go through a big transition from Maine to Boston and hates her new mom. Towards the end of the book she becomes closer to her mom. I would highly reccomend this book for teens or really mature 12 year olds. Very Very Very good book. 188 pages.

Teen, 13 years old Written byn10mccarthy October 13, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byAuddrey. November 28, 2009
Amazing book:) it was really funny. its really based on a teen struggle. barely any language, but it is from a teens point of view. a must read:) also read, Perfect.