Kid reviews for Bram Stoker's Dracula

Classic vampire tale is sexier and darker than you remember.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 8 years old June 21, 2012

A Great Classic

I am 8.5 yrs old. Very exciting - best to wait till 10 yrs old as it has a bit of killing and mild violence in it.

Kid, 11 years old January 23, 2010

GREAT BOOK!!

I LOVE IT!! i'm a vampire fanatic!! and every vampire fanatic should read this book!

Teen, 15 years old Written byR.W.B.Y May 11, 2015

This book is for any age.

Dracula is an amazing book, it is not sexy as the review says, it's makes the book sound dirtier than it is. Yes, their are some parts of madness, and violence in the book, but it is not extreme gore, I'm 15, and I have read this book tons of times it is fabulous. If your kid likes to read, and wants to read this book, then I think it's okay, it's wonderfully written and a classic, that everyone should read.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjaspreet kaur January 24, 2017

best fiction

one of the best novels I have ever read. I am short of words to express my pleasure after reading this book. The suspense in the book is killing and story line is mind blowing. I liked the way Dracula’s presence was felt by Jonthanan Harker and how Mina Harker was connected to him. However the journey of Lucy to undead to vampire intrigued me a lot. The surprise, secret element of reinfeild was really scary. I liked many characters of story and they were Mina Murray, Arthur Seward, Van Helsing, Lucy, and Dracula. by jaspreet kaur mind tree school , tenth- a
Teen, 13 years old Written byVampirelove999 August 20, 2015

Really good, but has some quite "sexy" scenes

I think this is a really amazing book but has a lot of scenes with mentions of blood, but not in detail. I read this when I was 12 and I was fine with it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRomanKing_ November 4, 2013

Absolutely Breathtaking!

Dracula provides a thrill for its audience! It's told in a very erotic way that might not be appropriate for a younger audience, but definitely right for those who enjoy the supernatural.
Teen, 17 years old Written byPrincessCharmed797 December 19, 2012

Dracula

Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2014

Good stuff

Good but not great. It is a bit confusing, constantly changing between diaries, letters, reports, etc. But a classic.

Teen, 16 years old Written byCate x March 9, 2019
Teen, 14 years old Written byMayberry June 17, 2018

Dracula

I don't really like classical books. This book, go me to love it. I highly recommend it.

Educational Value