Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 7 kid reviews

Sort by:

Great book!!!

It is a fantastic mystery about something that is realistic and shows how you can be. A brilliant 12-year-old in the CIA is impressive! They go on an adventurous chase with action and suspense. I read it five times. That's how good it is. It never gets old.

Best Book Ever

This book is the best and I think that kids 8 and up because it is a book that would be appropriate for younger ages

great!

bought for my 8 year old sister after proof reading. she’s totally into all things science math... we both love stuart gibbs and i’ve read her all of his books over the years. gibbs never disappoints, and this is no exception! few things to be mindful of... the criminals are totally racist towards immigrants and that’s there fuel to commit their crimes. there is some merited violence, nothing inappropriate for the audience. there is a mention of a man being burned and tortured alive, which i personally thought was a little out of context, but overall violence is tame and shouldn’t be too startling for young readers. my sister isn’t phased by any of this kind of thing (she’s been watching harry potter since she was five) and she loved all the science references.

awesome book

This book is great. It makes sense and it is just the best. I love evrything.

Wouldn't read again

first off, i was very excited to get this book. The cover design is very detailed and cool. I also like the plot and storyline. Giving this 4 stars just because it was really complicated. I couldn't really understand what was happening in some scenes. I remember having to go back a few chapters just to be like, "wait, what?" overall, it's a good book, but you should just be pretty old to understand it.

Fun

I LOVE the Stewart Gibbs books and was excited when a new one came out! He has always written books about boys, so it was exciting to read about a girl! Charlie (Charlotte) is a genius, and maybe smarter than Einstein. She goes on an adventure with some agency workers to figure out a huge mystery having to do with Albert Einstein and his equations. I recommend for 10+ unless you are mature enough. It is a thrilling mystery and there's a turn every time you think you know what's going to happen! Some times you worry about Charlie and the others, and you never know who to trust! A few minor swear words are said that kids can handle. This book has a different feel to I'd than other Stewart Gibbs books. Just because you aren't into this one does NOT mean you won't like the others. I definitely recommend All of the Stewart Gibbs books if you're into mystery. This is also good to read for book club or a mom and daughter book if you like! The Stewart Gibbs books are also good for boys AND girls! Last, there is some fighting and invading places, no one is safe!