All parent member reviews for City of Glass: The Mortal Instruments, Book 3

Adult Written byrebekahF July 16, 2011

A fantasy world that I would LOVE to live in!

I didn't think i was going to find a series BETTER then the Hunger games until this series came along! From the start, it had me hooked! I fell in love with Jace and Clary, and *spoilers* i KNEW that it was going to work out for them in the end! This book is just as exciting and just as suspenseful as Hunger Games, and i never thought i would find another book like that! If you haven't read these books: read them. NOW. You won't regret it! and don't listen to people who say there is too much sexual tension blah blah blah and cussing. Who cares! what kinda book would it be if it didn't?! These are teenagers reading these books, not 5 year olds! trust me, they have seen MUCH worse! I thought the series was over after this book until i did some research and found out that there were 3 more books to come! AMAZING! You will fall in love with this book series, i guarantee it!
Parent of a 14 year old Written byfreakshow6661 February 23, 2010
Educator and Parent Written byfsurocks October 15, 2015
Parent of a 14 year old Written byNellie Kurt May 23, 2009

When I finished it I went back to the begging and read it all over again!

I never ever read a book so cool! The mortal instruments have everything a great book needs to have: love, fantasy, mystery.