All parent member reviews for Clockwork Princess: Infernal Devices, Book 3

Parent of a 13 year old Written byIsabella-Marie June 11, 2014

I love the books

I love all the books it just matters what you like and your kids like dont restrict their happiness. P.s. I'm not a parent I'm 15 lol haha and theirs no people really having sex it's just them undressing each other, and kissing which is perfectly natural for 16 17 year olds so it's fine for people 10and up.
Parent Written byBookmamma April 8, 2013

Engaging, but definitely not for kids or teenagers.

I enjoyed this book as an adult, but it is definitely not for kids. I was surprised at the ratings here, because when people are "stabbed, dismembered, engage in fistfights, passionate kissing, undressing, and a teen couple has sex.", it is obviously not for kids. I'm not saying that it's not well written, I just wanted to give parents a heads up that it's not something I would ever let my kids read.
Adult Written byvictorianmermaid August 6, 2015

Favorite series EVER!

This is the last book in the trilogy. In this book you get both romance and suspense. This is one of my favorite books. It does have scenes involving drugs, demons and sexual activity. but if you are mature enough this is a great read. I read this series before The Mortal Instruments series the go along with the timeline of the two different series. But I have heard of people reading in published order, either way it is great.
Adult Written bypuppylover14 December 13, 2015

Awesome

I think it's a really good book, with a lot of passion in it.
Educator and Parent Written byfsurocks October 15, 2015

Favorite of the series

I love how they wrap up this portion of the over all series and after the long struggles of the main characters, things work out in the end.