Kid reviews for Confessions: The Private School Murders

Romance and snakes add to intrigue in imaginative sequel.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 14 years old Written bylovemiya January 8, 2021
Teen, 15 years old Written byVICKHICK May 4, 2020

This is a really good book.

This book comes in a series, so make sure you actually read the whole series before reviewing this. This does have swearing, fyi, but this is really detailed and graphic. I can visualize the chracters as if they were real.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCanis_Lupus January 17, 2019

Welp...

I honestly find this book pretty bad, and it becomes less rational, and in the end they never find out who kills all the girls (as far as I can tell). And in the rest of the series, they don't even seem to remember the murders.
Written byAnonymous September 27, 2017

Amazing story, slightly mediocre writing

I loved Confessions: The Private School Murders, it sucked me in right away. I read the entire thing in less than a day.
But, here are some thing you should know about it:
It takes place in modern New York, starring young Tandoori Angel, a wealthy teenage girl who's parents were murdered. There is prequel; Confessions of a Murder Suspect, which you could read first, although, I read the Private School one first and it did not give anything away.
There is violence, sensuality (kissing, for the most part) and stress. And some miled swearing (damn, hell, etc...)
There is also some slight child abuse, but nothing big. In my opinion Confessions: the Private School Murders is a must-read for all mystery loving teens

Teen, 14 years old Written bycait.2020 January 16, 2017
Teen, 14 years old Written by[email protected] March 7, 2016

Amazing, kept me hooked

This book was tbh one of the books I've ever read, good story lines with plenty of plot twists that will keep you wanting MORE.

Kid, 12 years old November 13, 2014

Winner

And it's another winner for James Patterson!
Excellent writing and it was cleaned up very nicely if I do say so myself.
Three chases all cleaned up nicely. Yes it is kinda violent but then again it is a murder mystery.
Up to you I guess.

-Hoped this helped
Teen, 13 years old Written byRead-A-Lot October 7, 2014

Very Good Murder Mystery

Very good book. But, it all depends on your maturity level and reading level.
Kid, 11 years old May 29, 2014

Good!

I'm 11 and have a higher reading level but loved this book. Good murder book. Three cases, but they were all cleaned up nicely. James Patterson is one of the best.