Kid reviews for Crooked Kingdom: Six of Crows, Book 2

Another impossible mission, another mature, riveting read.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 14 years old Written byCandy and Books June 16, 2019

Brilliant

Leigh Bardugo has done it again! Crooked Kingdom is as exciting (if not, more) as Six of Crows. The adventures the group goes on always keep you on your feet. One of the main characters, Kaz, always has a different plan in mind than what you think. The characters all have unique back stories that makes them all different and it's interesting to read how it affects all of them.

Teen, 14 years old Written byhannahbendel March 24, 2019

Six of crows, book 2

This book was very impressive. The writing is incredible and the story polt very well thought out. I regrete not reading more about the love storys between the different characters but myself who is a hopless romantique I wasnt borthered by the fact that it wasn't the main focuse. I loved how the different characters all had there own problems and that during the book they found a way to open up to one and other. I would recomande this book.

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written bymillie.mc43 June 6, 2020

Great Book

i personally prefer this one to the first book as i feel that there is a stronger connection between the characters. really great book and i would recommend it.

Teen, 13 years old Written bywolventhunderstrike February 24, 2020

An AMAZING BOOK!!!

A really good book with a complex plot and characters. A very diverse cast and a call to attention to corruption in the way society favors the wealthy. A VERY good read.

Educational Value
Teen, 16 years old Written byanja02 October 24, 2019

LOVE IT

LOVED IT SO MUCH! MIGHT EVEN BE BETTER THEN THE SIX OF CROWS! Overly nothing too bad. The book is just so additive its really amazing. The way the author writs the book makes you fall in love with the characters and the story line.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKatoptris34 April 21, 2019

Best Book I've Read in My Life

Best book I've read in my life.

SEX: 3 stars. Has some sex. One character used to be forced to work at a brothel, and she recalls sexual interactions and how it affected her mental health. People kiss, two boys kiss.

VIOLENCE: 4 stars. Violent, but if your teen or tween is mature, they could probably handle it. There are fights with stabbings, slashing, punching, embedded objects. Blood is mentioned, pain is described. Explosions. One character "raises" the dead.

EDUCATIONAL VALUE: 1 star. Has some info about gangs, merchants, a city society.

GREAT MESSAGES: 5 stars. perseverance, humanity, justice, love. Not only the protagonists show these traits, so do some antagonists. Some people in this book are seriously greedy, however.

GREAT ROLE MODELS: 4 stars. The six characters this book follows are street thugs, but they can put their differences aside for the common good, each other, and love. Many feel bad about what they did in the past or what has been done to them and work to make it better for others in the end.

SWEARING: 3 stars.

CONSUMERISM: Popular in the Grishaverse

DRINKING: Characters drink. One drug, Jurda Parem is addicting and kills.

GREATEST BOOK EVER.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTbrslayer May 20, 2018

Amazing

Their is violence but nothing a 13 year old wouldn’t be able to handle unless their parents have kept them under a rock their entire lives.
Teen, 17 years old Written byI love book January 6, 2018