Kid reviews for Crown of Coral and Pearl

Crown of Coral and Pearl Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

This is an amazing book, but the second book not so much....

The first book's plot was well written and a real page turner. I wasn't so impressed with the second book of the series, however. The second book has a lot more inappropriate senses. For instance, they mentioned they had a sexual interaction in a boat. The second book also has gay characters. When books include stuff like this, me being 14, makes me really uncomfortable. The first book leaves you on a cliff hanger, so I wouldn't recommend this series if you are uncomfortable with stuff like that. The first book, however, is completely clean and well written. The second isn't as good sadly.

1 person found this helpful.

Generally 13+, okay for mature 12-yeaar-olds

This book wasnt the best but wasnt the worst either. I personally think it was too slow to the action and the character personalities stay mostly the same. There IS a bit of character development but in a very basic and common way. Not my favourite book but good enough.

One of my favorites

I typically don't do fantasy but this one was fantastic. Very clean and the story drew me right in. I've already read it a few times.

good

it was good but kinda grusome no kids under 13 should read it but it was really enjoyable

Not bad, but Not fantastic either

A Crown of Coral and Pearl has a good story and was interesting. There is some kissing and the antagonist cuts Nor, the protagonist, multiple times to get Nor’s blood because of its healing powers, which was sort of violent. Also mention of murder, but besides this A Crown of Coral and Pearl was pretty clean. However, the ending was a little too fast and didn’t quite finish the book fabulously. Besides this, A Crown of Coral and Pearl was pretty interesting and I really liked Nor.

good book but scary

its so good but their are some scary scenes that would scare little ones