All teen and kid member reviews for Deeper: Tunnels Series, Book 2

Kid, 11 years old May 13, 2010

over reacting common sense

i love this book. common senses read the book don't scan it and say oh look there a head in jar scary let give it a teen rating. the book is awesome. because of you i got the book really late. thanks
Teen, 15 years old Written bycrown_of_rose November 19, 2012

Great for kids 12 and up

I agree with most of the post on this page, Like Elmy said your kids won’t become murderers from reading this book. But in this book kids are placed in many morally compromising situations and there is quite a lot of violence and for some parents this may be a red flag. If you do like depressing and gritty fantasy then I’d say this book is for you. Other than these few things this book was a good read and was well written.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfunnymonkey2 April 3, 2010

Perfect for Pre-Teens but not for younger kids

It's a great book for those of us who like dark, grim, violent tales with seemingly no hope or death for the main characters or if you are one of those people who like neverending action and suspense.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJason Parker July 11, 2013

My favorite series.

I would say it is the worst one of the series but it had an awesome ending!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGdextor December 21, 2011

This book is amazing and it makes you want to keep reading
Teen, 16 years old Written byIM NOT SURE WHA... December 3, 2009

i think that its understandable for any kids that can read there are no concerns its an awesome book and i read them fast, easy and anytime im not skateboarding...
Kid, 11 years old July 30, 2009

Good for children who can stand violence.

I agree with Aus-da-boss strongly. It is violent, but your children aren't gonna become murderers because of this book. The website is overreacting a lot. I would recommend books by Darren Shan if anyone likes this book.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAus-da-boss May 29, 2009

Yes it is quite violent...

WHO CARES!!! All kids love violence, me including. For this series I give a big thumbs up! Parents please don't listen to this site. They overstate that it is gruesome and such. We didn't see the characters inner sides....BLAH BLAH BLAH. Do you think anyone cares? But honestly there were some dull parts...... But isn't that what makes a good book? Like so- Dull-funny-dull-exiting-dull-sad-dull-end. Isn't that how all books are layed out these days???... Anyway this was a great book and i Would recommend it to my new baby cousin(if he could understand me let alone read.)