All parent member reviews for Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel

Adult Written byHi muhammmed November 6, 2014

Wimpy kid 7

I want to read
Parent Written bytreat02 December 27, 2012

:) Very funny and a GOOD book!

The only thing you should worry about is that Greg has been going on "dates" and his parents are kissing. The funny thing was the "mad pantser" and it was a LITTLE inaproppriate. Hiliarious, though. They pansted people. It was funny. I liked all of the book, and it was quite humoring.
Adult Written bythis.girl.love.cats March 31, 2016

The Third Wheel

A school dance is accruing in Greg school, he scrambles to find someone to take. him and his friend got to the dance but you'll never know who is the lucky one. One central conflict is with Greg and himself about who to take to the dance. This book has some educational value because it teaches you a lesson not over think plans. I would recommend this to my friends because this book is funny bu tat the same time based on real world situations. I gave it a rating of a 4-star because i can relate to it and it makes me laugh a lot.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 November 30, 2012

diary of a wimpy kid the third wheel

they were about some of the others. Families can talk about embarrassing moments. Have you ever been embarrassed at school? What happened? What did you learn from it? How does Book 7 compare with the other Wimpy Kid books? What aspects of Greg's middle school experience seem realistic to you, and what is exaggerated?