All parent member reviews for Diary of a Worm

Adult Written bypeblz!!:) October 11, 2011

best book

i read this book to my cabin girls as a bedtime story and they loved it!!!! they were laughing the whole time!!! Its not just for litle kids, its for everyone! the 1st time i read this book i was 17 and the girls were 11-12 so its for every age!!!! this book is amazing and very funny i totaly recomend it!!!! its deffinetly a MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Educator Written bysb34chick November 21, 2009

Very Educational, Humorous Read!

Narrated by a worm, this animated diary will set the readers rolling. Our main character, our worm, goes through life telling stories of the humorous, high and low points of being a worm. This story gives children a new respect for worms as they imaginatively put themselves in a worm's life. Written by the same wacky author of Click-clack-moo, Cows That Type.
Adult Written byhomer2 April 9, 2008

hilarious book

all of the pages have hilarious cartoons.
Adult Written bygipgip April 9, 2008

What an adorable book!!

My children loved this book! They already love all living things (including worms) and this book has made them look at them even differently than before. They knew worms were good for the earth, but they now really appreciate all living things have a mommy, daddy and a life. Be sure to get this book as it is one your children will enjoy for a long time.
Adult Written byMommaTracey April 9, 2008

Another Cronin Hit!

Parent of a 7 year old Written byeswanson April 9, 2008

Very cute with great illustrations

My 4.5 yo son loves this book. It introduces the concept of a diary, provides facts in a fun way, and illustrates a happy, functional family. He loves to talk about the pictures too.