Kid reviews for Dog Man: Dog Man, Book 1

Riotous, silly fun with soft touch by Underpants creator.

Kid, 11 years old August 24, 2017

Dog Man takes place in a comic book George and Harold (the protagonists of the 'Captain Underpants' books) made. 'Dog Man' is a good book for fans of 'Captain Underpant' old and new. The jokes are executed well, but the story sometime feels lackluster. I give Dog Man a 4 star rating.

Kid, 8 years old October 24, 2017

Dog cop is Dog man

In Dog man There's poo and wee. They turn into dumbos. There's a part when the chief smell's pee and another part when they high-five when there's poo in their hands. (poo fly's everywhere) Dog man is the hero and pety the most evilest cat in the world. He's the villain. Apart from that Dog man is a good book.I loved it. read it and let your mind have a little bit of fun. When you read it your going to find out it's a good book.
Kid, 7 years old March 22, 2017

awsome

Super funny.

Kid, 11 years old February 17, 2019

Really good.

It's awesome. I don't know what else to say. The plot is about a police guy and his dog. Basically, Petey is super pissed off at them and tries to kill them. Bit morbid. Anyway, he sets a bomb up and the police dude and the dog get hurt in the explosion. The police man's head is dying and the dog's body is dying. Don't ask me how that works. It's Dog Man logic. Anyway, they decide to sew the dog's head onto the police boy's body. Because logic. And he comes back as an amazing dog-headed cop, ready to save the day! I don't wanna give too much away, because I don't want to give out spoilers. Read it. (Also, is 11 too old to read Dog Man?)

Kid, 9 years old January 14, 2018

awesome

It it an awesome book. It's funny. I like the surgery that turned Dog Man into Dog Man. I recommend reading it. There is a teenybit violence.
Kid, 11 years old March 31, 2019

Better than Captain Underpants, but not as good as Ook and Gluk

Dog Man is very, very good. It has lots of potty humor that is not that funny, but your kids will say some stuff after, in less your kid(s) is mature.
Teen, 13 years old Written byshoopsmash January 10, 2019

AMAZING BOOK THAT KIDS AND ADULTS WILL ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

This book features hilarious lines and characters. I have read this book probably 9 or 10 times and it is a great book. At first i thought the Dog Man would be dumb and boring, but i was immensely wrong!!!! I loved it sooooo much. do you need a book for people who do not like reading. Then Dog Man is the book you want. Bottom line: THIS BOOK IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 8 years old May 26, 2018

funny and nice dog

I like the book because Petey always breaks out of cat jail and goes back in over and over again.