Kid reviews for Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!

Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! Poster Image

You should get this

It gives a lesson that stands out to me. Nothing good comes from being mean. It is very ture though, if you are mean then you will get something bad in return, but if you do something good then you would get something good in return. That is called Karma, something that I belive in.

Horrable

It gave me nightmares

For any ages, very funny

What think of this book, it’s for any little kid. I read this book to my friend’s little sister and brother and they are under 4yrs old, they love this book. Many do, this is a very funny story.

Hi

Hi

Genius!

This book is the perfect book for anyone (and I mean anyone from age 2 or 3 to age 109) that has perfect , light humor that will make the reader cry in delight, begging to read it again.

Let Me Drive the Bus!!!!

My three year old loves this book; I have to read it to him every night, and sometimes more then once! It's funny and it's easy for the kids to quote from it!

Good For All Ages

I read this book to my little sister. She loved it! (I did too.) The story is about a pigeon who pleads and pleads you to let him drive the bus, even though the bus drivers tells you not to let him. He says things like "I'll give you five bucks!" and "I've got an idea. Let's play 'Drive The Bus'. I'll go first!". The illustrations aren't the best, but you'll love the way the pigeon's eyes show you his feelings. I loved the book. (This book has the Caldecott Honor.)

Mo Willems is One of my Heroes!

This is an excellent book for little kids. I read it when it first came out, at age 6 (I'm 14 now despite the fact that my profile says 17), and loved it. Mo Willems has created several books and cartoons that I enjoyed as a child, including the "Pigeon" series, "The Offbeats", and "Sheep in the Big City". I like his drawing style and his sense of humor. This silly book will appeal mostly to pre-schoolers, but kindergarteners and first graders will probably enjoy it, too.