Kid reviews for Dr. Ernest Drake's Dragonology Handbook : a practical course in dragons

More detailed information for dragon fanatics.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 14 years old Written bywonder_reader June 24, 2010

Good for all mythical learners

Ive actually researched some of this information, and there are a few facts that are possible yet might not be true, but for the most parts this is a fun, educational book.

Kid, 10 years old January 7, 2012

sterlin

Approprate with nothing violent to worry about.

Kid, 11 years old March 16, 2010
You realy should read this book!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written bydragons rule May 21, 2010

dragons rule!!! so dose this book

I think it was the best book i have read all year I say if you like dragons then read this book

Teen, 13 years old Written bygaiajoyce April 1, 2010

amazingly amazing book, !

i'm 13 and i found it in my brothers room, he got it for christmas when he was 10 [he's now 15]! he's never read it or even opened it! when i first looked at it i thought it would be dumb and nerdy, but then i realized that it was actually pretty cool when i realized that it gave you things to do for *homework*. i didn't read the entire thing, i just fliped through pages, but i read some of it and it's actually better then i expected. if you're into make believe stuff or dragons, this would be a great book for you, !

Kid, 10 years old January 2, 2010

good for teens and kids

I think that is a really good book.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDragon Queen April 9, 2008

I was excited!

I was really excited when I got my book, but was extremly upset when my mom proved that it was all untrue. Why did you raise my hope just to crush it? Well, I am enraged, ENRAGED! Just to let you know, dragons are real. Trust me, when I find one I will let him eat you all if he wanted to. That is how angry I am.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

This is an awesome book!

This is such an awesome book. And my mom belives (just like i do(of course))in dragons as well.
Teen, 16 years old Written byqueenrachie2 April 9, 2008