All teen and kid member reviews for Dragon Rider

Teen, 13 years old Written bysaltwater19 June 6, 2011

GREAT BOOK

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS BOOK IS 1 OF MY FAVORITES!! :) :) :) :)
Kid, 12 years old July 22, 2009

BEST BOOK!!!

I love this book so freaking much! I own it, and I've read it three times! I love Sorell!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybooklover88 April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 8 years old July 16, 2011

Listen to the book as read by Brendan Frazier!

This is not too violent.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysarasnake99 January 3, 2011

Great book!

I realy enjoyed reading this book. It is very good for kids who love to read fantasy.
Kid, 9 years old November 17, 2010

Dragon Rider

Dragon Rider is lovely and warm hearted!
Kid, 11 years old November 10, 2010

Good for just about anyone interested

I think telling kids what they can and can't read is rather harsh (coming from a girl who read Harry Potter in 1st grade) and I think anyone who can read this, should be able to read it. Personally, I loved it. I have read Inkheart, Inkspell, Inkdeath, The Thief Lord and Reckless all by Cornelia Funke also. Her books can be a little creepy, but they are entertaining and excellent reads. Enjoy!
Kid, 12 years old June 8, 2010
I love this book! I have read it over and over again. I also love Cornelia Funke's other books, such as Theif Lord and Inkheart, although those two would be for slightly older kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byreaderofreaders June 2, 2010

Maybe for younger kids...

Dragon Rider isn't Cornelia Funke's best book. It's strange though, because I love some of her other books. For example, the Inkheart series was fantastic!
Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written byTiya March 23, 2010

read it

an amazing book about bravery , and courage.. a must read book
Teen, 15 years old Written byJerry.D October 29, 2009
i llike this book beacuse it was time for me to return back to class and i was in a hurry and that's when i saw it. i went home and remembered that i had gotten a book and started reading i couln't stop reading chapter by chapter,getting better and better. so i strongly recomend this book to kids who loved reading, i didn't like reading untill i read this book so mothers read to your daughter and sons and make them learn that there is a whole new world just by reading. thank you for your time and never stop reading
Teen, 14 years old Written byFukme July 30, 2009

perfect for anyone

THIS BOOK WAS T^HE BEST, I read it non-stop until it was finished. i give it a 1000000000000000000000000/5
Kid, 11 years old July 21, 2009

Perfect for anyone 9 or older

I LOVE this book!!!!! It is my all time favorite book. My favorite character is The brownie.
Kid, 10 years old April 13, 2009

Great!

Lovely written, and has nice humor in it. The book shows how humans can hurt animals(even dragons), and it might change how someone acts.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykaratedude April 9, 2008

better than i expected

dragon rider is a great book. sometimes the plot slows down and it gets a little dull. but it's hard to leave a chapter wondering what will happen in the next one. i found it very entertaining.

A long novel so intriguing that It seems like it's so short

This book is really good. I like it because of the way Funke had characters have small addictions like Sorrel's addiction to mushrooms. As the story goes on, those things interweave with the big plot. I also like how funny some of the characters are.