Kid reviews for Eggs

Offbeat, moving tale of coping with grief.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 11 years old July 22, 2009

readers ned to understand good from bad

I absolutely love Jerry Spinelli, and i think that eggs is a great story. It's heartwarming...I gave this book a role model concern because a kid has to be old enough to know whats good from whats bad-such as everything that the kids rebel against, kids need to know that that isnt good. otherwise, excellent story. :D

Kid, 12 years old August 1, 2009

Strange at first

This book was very interesting and well written. It's kind of strange, but once you get into it, you'll realize how good of a story it really is.
Kid, 11 years old May 9, 2012

Eggs review

I think this is a great book for all kids. I loved this book so much that I'm doing a book report on it, even though I don't like book reports. It has a few word like c#!* and d#!* and I Have to do those weird things because the computer says it is not my style. And I'm not even supposed to use that kind of language. I would recommend this book to all above 9 like the review says.

Kid, 12 years old November 15, 2011
Kid, 11 years old June 11, 2009

Great Book

I am reading this book and so far it is really good. But, like all Spinelli books, its a little strange.
Teen, 13 years old Written byborisdn May 27, 2010
I loved this book and i don't like to read a lot.
Kid, 9 years old February 23, 2010

The Short Begining

In the begining you think its goning to be creepy. When you read more you wil fall in love with the book!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAthena Keene May 6, 2011

LOVEd IT (cried the wjole way thorugh) IT's happy and loving though!!!

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This book was read to me by my fourth grade teacher but we didnt finish it- so i went to the library to check it out. Jerry Spinelli is one of those talented peopkle who knows how to tap into our souls and emotions to let us know that we arent alone- that hope is still in existence and that love can and always will contiue on "...Wherever GOD closes a door, he opens a window."

Teen, 13 years old Written bykrazypanda June 26, 2009

Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2012

Eggs the best

IT was a graet book my darters loved it

Kid, 12 years old June 14, 2009

Touching story.

Like many of Jerry Spinelli's books, it's a little strange at parts, but otherwise, it's just a touching, heart-warming story.
Kid, 12 years old September 10, 2015

Great book for 5th grade and up

This is great book my teacher read to us during fifth grade. It is a bit intense and mature but it will dig it's way into your heart. I love this book and its written by my favorite author jerry Spinelli, it's super great and I recommend it!

Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2013

Great Read!

This book is very good to read. I always would love Jerry Spinelli's books anyway, because he's my favorite author. his books are always so unique and heartwarming, and usually include a rebel. I would love if he would start to make more books, this one is one of my favorites, though. i love how Daniels heart hardens because his mother died, and he never wants to see the sunrise without his mother. It's so sweet. and at the end when he watches the sunset with Primrose? Oh my god! that made me tear up a little.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybobmonster13 January 1, 2012

BFFLs

Really good! It teaches others about love and friendship!

Kid, 12 years old May 8, 2011

nice

great book, as well as all other Jerry Spinelli books. However, not for very young kids, with things they won't understand and very mild language. bright 7 year olds or anyone older is pretty much good to read it.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMisty waterfall January 4, 2011

Didnt like it

I hated it. Srry for those who liked it.=(

Teen, 14 years old Written byh8rPatrol December 21, 2010
Kid, 10 years old February 8, 2010
i really thought this was a GREAT book. But parents woth their kids be careful cause it has 2 not THAT bad words so be cautious that your kid might come to you and say "mommy this book has bad words"
Teen, 13 years old Written byThat_Fleet_Girl June 13, 2015

Terrible!

This book is very confusing to follow. The book has no purpose at all. It's a waste of time to read. The characters are half baked (meaning that they were not very interesting). PLUS in the story what kind of 9 year old kid does all of this stuff?
Kid, 12 years old May 2, 2012