Parent reviews for Eighth Grade Bites: The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod

Exciting vampire tale sucks in reluctant readers.

Adult Written byJames R December 2, 2016

For being a book in the young adult genre, it was a good read.

When I first read this book (and then the rest of the series), I was about 17 years old. I've always enjoyed fiction books ever since I was first able to read. This book (and the rest of the series), was very interesting and enjoyable. I'm definitely going to buy this book and the rest of the series ASAP because I liked it so much.
Adult Written byrawrmom1 May 16, 2011

18 and love it

i love this book helped me not focus on the badstuff in my life

Parent Written bybubbmaster April 15, 2011

One of the best

One of the best books i have ever read. My daughter read it and loved it so i promised her i would read it. Now im on the last book of the series. It uses some words like da*n and hell and there is some battle action and lots of mention of blood and killing humans. OH AND BTW I HAVE A NEW DAUGHTER :)

Educational Value
Parent of a 13-year-old Written bymeh123 November 17, 2010
love love love love love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333 best frigin book series ever!!! :D

Educational Value
Parent of a 11-year-old Written bysundown October 24, 2010

. Perfect for tweens

i love this book. there r no cocerns for me

Adult Written byGrubbs October 17, 2010

A bit lost but still good.

I thought it was a good book and cant wait to read the next one, but in the begging of the book I was a bit lost. I think the worst part of this book was that it was in third person and it is a little harder getting into the book. Over all i liked it.

Parent of a 11-year-old Written byjohnnyjeff October 7, 2010

Great for evryone

This book is perfect for people 10-100.
Parent of a 3-year-old Written bykyle17 September 20, 2010
Adult Written byCoryana January 14, 2010

Go READ kids 8 and up!

I think this book is the best book i have ever read. I think this book is a great book for somone eaght and up to read right away!

Adult Written bygiraffe lover December 23, 2009

best book for anybody who love vampire books

I LOVE VLADIMIR TOD. THESE BOOKS ARE MY FAVORITE TO READ. I HAVE READ THE FIRST ONE AND SECOND ONE AND THIRD ONE. MY FAVORITE IS THE SECOND ONE.VLAD IS NOT YOUR NORMAL VAMPIRE AND HE IS HALF HUMAN AND HALF VAMPIRE. HIS PARENT ARE DEAD AND THE REST YOU WILL HAVE TO READ. VLAD IS MY FAVORITE. BYE VLAD NUMBER 1 FAN BYE.
Parent of a 11-year-old Written bydee_Marie May 15, 2009

Great Series

Great book for 10+, especially for the advanced readers. My daughter is 11 and was immediately sucked into the series! Age appropriate for sure!