Parent reviews for Eighth Grade Bites: The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod

Eighth Grade Bites: The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Poster Image

For being a book in the young adult genre, it was a good read.

When I first read this book (and then the rest of the series), I was about 17 years old. I've always enjoyed fiction books ever since I was first able to read. This book (and the rest of the series), was very interesting and enjoyable. I'm definitely going to buy this book and the rest of the series ASAP because I liked it so much.

18 and love it

i love this book helped me not focus on the badstuff in my life

One of the best

One of the best books i have ever read. My daughter read it and loved it so i promised her i would read it. Now im on the last book of the series. It uses some words like da*n and hell and there is some battle action and lots of mention of blood and killing humans. OH AND BTW I HAVE A NEW DAUGHTER :)

love love love love love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. Perfect for tweens

i love this book. there r no cocerns for me

A bit lost but still good.

I thought it was a good book and cant wait to read the next one, but in the begging of the book I was a bit lost. I think the worst part of this book was that it was in third person and it is a little harder getting into the book. Over all i liked it.

Great for evryone

This book is perfect for people 10-100.

love it

Go READ kids 8 and up!

I think this book is the best book i have ever read. I think this book is a great book for somone eaght and up to read right away!

best book for anybody who love vampire books

I LOVE VLADIMIR TOD. THESE BOOKS ARE MY FAVORITE TO READ. I HAVE READ THE FIRST ONE AND SECOND ONE AND THIRD ONE. MY FAVORITE IS THE SECOND ONE.VLAD IS NOT YOUR NORMAL VAMPIRE AND HE IS HALF HUMAN AND HALF VAMPIRE. HIS PARENT ARE DEAD AND THE REST YOU WILL HAVE TO READ. VLAD IS MY FAVORITE. BYE VLAD NUMBER 1 FAN BYE.