Kid reviews for Eighth Grade Bites: The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod

Eighth Grade Bites: The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Poster Image

Amazing, but

I really enjoyed this book but there are some things parents should know before their kids read this. As you could expect for a vampire book there is a lot of violence. In this particular novel, there is an excessive amount of violence. This book teaches a very important lesson and the main characters are great role models.

1 person found this helpful.

Eighth Grade Bites

I think it's a great book! Moving on to the rest of the series, because I want to know what happens. It doesn't have much violence in it, until the end and even then it's not gory. There is (as you would expect for a book about a vampire) blood, but really it's mostly not drunk from someone. Vlad himself never actually drinks anyone's blood in it, only the older vampires do. It has less action than most of the things I read, but it was still really good. The romance in it is just some crushes and a few mentions of kissing. The main characters are 13/14 ish. It actually covers a whole school year even though it's only 200ish pages, it's just that there isn't too much action, it's a lot of investigations. Also, just want to point out that it is in the teen fiction area at libraries, but it definitely doesn't belong there, the main characters are teens, but that's it.

Great

It’s a little scary, and has some language, but other than that it’s great!

Great for hard to convince readers

I feel this book is perfect for kids who refuses to read books. It's a fun and very entertaining book that many can enjoy.

Reall enjoyed it

This book was an exciting, super entertaining read. I loved the charcters and the unique world Brewer constructs around them. This book kept me up reading. It was funny and engaging. I loved how it wasn't too intense and focused more on the social lives of the characters. I would recommend it to anyone who is up for a light, funny vampire read!

Vladimir

This is a great book about an average teen that has a unique gift. HE'S A VAMPIRE.

Give it a chance

I love this book! Its really amazing!

the best ever

i love these books they r sad but so entertaining at the same time u just dont want to put the book down

Good series for 11 and up.

Vladimir Tod is an awesome vampire series. It's not as good as Cique Du Freak, but it's still worth a try. Parents need to know that this book is mostly appropriate, but the rest of the books are very violent and gory, especiall Twelfth Grade Kills. Overall this book is good and appropriate, except for some kissing and a murder.

Awesome Book & Very Emotional lovee

It's The Best Book I've Ever Read.