Kid reviews for Emily Windsnap Series

Mermaid-human girl finds friends, family in fun adventures.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMypassionissinging March 23, 2020

If you have been fascinated by mermaid stories,the next to read is this

This is a wonderful series which actually got me into reading. I am totally in love with the author's writing style. This series goes up to 9 books (yet).I have read only 7 yet but will eventually get to the other 2 books. After reading Liz Kessler's emily windsnap series I read her other books (like the philipa fisher series,has anybody seen Jessica jenkins and a year without autumn) which too were great. As I mentioned above the author has an amazing writing style. So I would definitely recommend it to any girl.
Although I have mentioned that this series is for 7 and above I actually think that the first 3 books are for 7 and above and the latter are for 10+

Teen, 13 years old Written bybill jeff penel... January 30, 2020

so bad

it was pointless and boring

Kid, 9 years old September 30, 2019

Emily Windsnap, (Age 9)

I think that this series is very entertaining and adventurous. It is about a mermaid who is a semi-mer and travels to different adventures that could end up being life threatening for her. She always finds a way! Very great book, totally recommend it!

Kid, 12 years old January 23, 2018

The sequels are better

This is more of a story that sets up for what the author really wants to write about. It was really good just not as good as the sequels are but
It is defiantly worth reading for the sequels are so much better and this book is really good!!