A lot or a little?
The parents' guide to what's in this book.
What parents need to know
- Parents say
- Kids say
What's the story?
Is it any good?
Talk to your kids about ...
Families can talk about how society treats women in Enola Holmes: The Case of the Missing Marquess. How does it change a society when adult women can't own property, make financial decisions, or decide where to live?
- What would you do if you were in Enola's situation? Who would you turn to for help?
- What other mysteries have you enjoyed?
- Author: Nancy Springer
- Genre: Mystery
- Topics: Adventures, Book Characters, Great Girl Role Models, Misfits and Underdogs
- Book type: Fiction
- Publisher: Philomel
- Publication date: November 8, 2007
- Publisher's recommended age(s): 8 - 12
- Number of pages: 240
- Available on: Paperback, Audiobook (unabridged), Hardback, iBooks, Kindle
- Last updated: May 9, 2021
Our editors recommend
For kids who love mystery and strong girls
Themes & Topics
Browse titles with similar subject matter.
Top advice and articles
Common Sense Media's unbiased ratings are created by expert reviewers and aren't influenced by the product's creators or by any of our funders, affiliates, or partners.