All teen and kid member reviews for Everyone Poops

Kid, 12 years old April 2, 2011

poopy

its sort of... how shall i say it... poopy. This is like a toddlers pervert book. wtfreak were they thinking
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2014

Disgusting

Disgusting book.
Kid, 10 years old March 14, 2014

PENIS?

A TODDLER'S BOOK? Psshht, yeah right! Shows. a. private. part.
Kid, 11 years old August 4, 2012

boo

Exteremly disgusting. NUDITY!!! PULL OF MARKET!
Kid, 11 years old February 23, 2012

Little kids love it!!

This book is hilarius!! I remember reading this to my 2 & 4 year old cousins and they loved it everyone was laughing throuhout the whole book. It also lets kids know they shouldent be embaressed to o potty in public
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2010
One word, Disgusting.
Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2015

i wish i could put 0 stars.

this book is sooooo awkward. it has a picture of a guy with nothing on. NOTHING!!!!!!!! what if a girl was reading that?!?!
Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2015

Awesome but one problem

I read this book in school and I saw a body part that is bad for kids to see. Yours, Goatworlds.
Teen, 13 years old Written bystarsong4 May 18, 2011

poopful

its good every one poops just enough farting and pooping
Teen, 13 years old Written byMeredith Lockwood July 31, 2013

Live on everyone poops!

This book is totally fine for children! It shows children of all ages that pooping is natural and to not worry about it. Because some kids think pooping is unnatural, when it is not. It is perfectly fine and I think all the kids that are saying that it is inappropriate are immature 8 year olds, they don't learn that saying poop is ok. I think this is good for all ages!
Kid, 10 years old October 17, 2010

Seriously?

Ok, REALLY? It has references to my private parts. I thought they were supposed to be private! You guys can't get away with it by rating it OK for 2! NEVER!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTIE41 May 5, 2015

Funny for Mature Kids

This book is hilarious but its not to be read by little kids this is not the way to teach your kid how to use the toilet.
Kid, 12 years old May 27, 2013

Give this book to your child!

This is a GREAT book I've read it when I was about 4 years old. The only language is... well look at the title of the book.
Kid, 10 years old December 24, 2011

Ages 2-5 On

never seen when your 6 you start to hate it!!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old December 17, 2014

Poooooooop!!!!!!!!!

Everyone Poops is a very funny book. Just as the name suggests it is about only one thing poop, poop, poop, poop! When my little sister was potty training my mom or my dad would read it to her; so if your child is potty training I would recommend that you read it to them. It also says funny things about animals and their poop!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMynameisnotbob April 7, 2013

LOL!!!

I poop to yay
Kid, 8 years old January 12, 2013

Everyone Poops Review

Why did this book get published?
Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2012

A Disgusting Book For Ages 2-4

I liked this book when I was a toddler, but now i'm thinking, ''Seriously? A book about poop? That's disgusting!'' Toddlers and preschoolers are the only ones who would like it.
Kid, 9 years old July 30, 2012

EWW x(

OMG C*** IN AN EDUCATIONAL BOOK?? :( OMG POO IS THERE FAVURIT SUBJECT IN A BOOK FOR LEARNING BOOK. even little kids said this was nasty and bad. D: this is bad -----|:::::x(
Teen, 15 years old Written byeveryonerocks1234 March 31, 2012

Awesome

THIS IS AN AWESOME BOOK!! You can look at body parts if you are of any age. It's okay! Everyone has a private part! This is a awesome book.