All teen and kid member reviews for Flush

Teen, 14 years old Written bygenny love ya August 16, 2010
well the book was ok and funny but for 12 and 13 it was baby ish for meeeeeeeee alotttt n i am 14 sooo good luck
Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2013

I WOULD NEVER FLUSH FLUSH!!!!!!!!

Flush was the first Carl Hiaasen book that I read, and right after I started, I new that it was the book for me! I love how it concentrates on environmental issues and how it is so funny and great to read!!! I think Flush is an awesome book for anyone to read no matter what kind of book you prefer!!! I would never flush Flush!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old December 21, 2009

Best Book Ever.!

Love it.! Best book ever.! I cant wait to read Hoot.! It was really good.! I never wanted to put the book down.!
Kid, 10 years old April 13, 2009

A good book

An envorimental book fo r all ages. Funny too.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykbman101392 April 9, 2008

I Loved it 5 stars in my book

Teen, 13 years old Written byYoung teen December 30, 2013

Young teen

This book show that people do wrong things for the the right reason and I should never give up in what you believe in.
Kid, 12 years old September 12, 2011

Great book!

Its a great book, and written by a great writer. Its about a guy who is doing something illegal. And there Dad is in jail for trying to fix it, now its up to Noah and Abbey.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhulagal July 3, 2010

Great Message

I love this book because it's about these two kids that notice that this man, who owns a casino boat, is dumping wastes into the ocean. They try their hardest to show the town what this man is doing. TO find out the rest... read the book!
Kid, 9 years old April 14, 2010

Awesome read if your old enough to understand

Awesome Book! Overread the pages to read in school 3 times!
Kid, 12 years old February 4, 2010
great book read it.
Kid, 12 years old February 4, 2010
great book read it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypoka dot queen November 28, 2009

Good for pre teens

well my teacher said it was a third grade book but it is more for 10 year olds
Teen, 15 years old Written bycrl8306 October 16, 2009
i liked the book. if anybody has a chapter by chapter summary on it e mail it to me at crl8306@yahoo.com
Kid, 10 years old October 7, 2009

gross, but interesting

iffy words and very gross,if you like boggers poop and what else,this is your book. it does have good messages
Kid, 12 years old July 29, 2009

A unique, wonderful novel!

This is one of my favorite books because it is one of the first novels I've read that actually talks about kids fighting against pollution. It's not that violent apart from where Noah gets beat up by some bullies and when Abby is held by her neck. It has a bad message because Noah and Abby sneak out of the house and lie to their parents. There is some occasional language but not too bad. Drinking is a bad thing in this book. It happens quite often. Other than that, it is a nice read and I hope you read it!
Kid, 12 years old April 17, 2009

Amusing.

Funny, witty book revolving around the evils of pollution. A good read, but somewhat strange.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytwilight-luver March 10, 2009

So Funny!!!

this book was really funny and it had a good message if you read his book Hoot or even watched the movie and liked it you will love this one i hope they make it a movie too!! i recomend it for age 10 or 11 and up. because there is a little bit of swearing in it but it is mild
Teen, 13 years old Written bybeautiful7007 April 9, 2008

A great bok to read if you are alone

this is the perfect book to read everyonce in a while
Teen, 14 years old Written byindianprincess April 9, 2008