Kid reviews for Flying Solo

Flying Solo Poster Image

Was it a good book?

i loved tha book i got tha book when i was up in 4th grade for chrismas by my favorite teacher mrs.gonzales and i read it bout 4 or 5 times, thx ms.gonazales

From my point of view. (11 Year Old)

I think that this book is a good book for kids it shows a positive message I am an 11 year old avanced reader with alot of brain that I dont use. This book helps me open up a little bit and show another side of me. this book is not at all violent,sexual,has un-appropriate launguage,and bad at all its a really good book you should buy. THANK YOU!

all about rachel white and tommy feathers

that it a good book for kids

the best book ever

ists great im doing a report on it

This book i think is good for all ages.

i think that this book is very good because it teaches me and kids a lesson that you need to work together to do anything . i really like this book so does my class.

i love it!!

its fine

Best Fiction Book EVER!

Ok! Well...I am 13 years old and I read the book. It is not bad for kids. The only thing is that the kids are on there own, so it might give a idea or two. I loved the book and I am working on a book report on it! I don't ever really laugh or cry in a book, but this oe made me cry because I laughed so hard. Which is really awesome. This would have to be the best fiction book I have ever read! You should so read it and let your kids read it. If you have any kids.