All teen and kid member reviews for Found: The Missing, Book 1

Teen, 14 years old Written byNisha01 May 7, 2011

The Best Book Ever!!!!!

I love this book it is one of the best series I have ever read. It does keep you on the edge of your seats.
Kid, 10 years old June 2, 2009

Awesome! #1!

OK, I got this at my school's book fair so I didn't get just pencils and gel pens. But I have "found" that this is a really great book! The time travel thing really sets up a turning point, and it is as exciting as the warrior cats series. at the fifteenth century the book ended, I searched for the next title for hours! Finally, I "found" it---the next book will be called Sent, with a purple twilight-like (Not the book, the kind of color) sky that provides a foreboding atmosphere and a light-brown and dark in some places stone catsle on the front. Obviously, Sent means "Sent to the fifteenth century
Teen, 16 years old Written byGreen Peace Girl January 13, 2013

Awesome

Great story that emphasizes familey and loyalty! Rad plot and cool, interesting characters.
Teen, 13 years old Written byilovebasketball August 24, 2012

Amazing Book!!!

This book in the beginning was a bit boring but once you got past that part I couldn't put this amazing book down!! <33 it was full of suspense & kept me on the edge of my seat throughout the entire story.
Kid, 11 years old October 4, 2011

the missing book 1

I was really exited to read this book, but i barely understood half of it. I zoned out every chapter or so because it wasn't getting anywhere and i had to ask a friend what the main premise was. I for one don't know why there hasn't been any negative comments yet.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypeewee262 June 22, 2011

Hey PARENTS READ THIS STELLAR REVIEW

This book was amazing. The plot made a lot of sense. I also liked the suspense and thrill. I picked this book up at a book fair a few years ago and am reading now. It came out in 2008 and i curse myself for never reading it until now. Since then two books have come up sent and sabotaged i am going to definitely pick those up. As a Freshman i need excitement in my life and have found some of it in this book. Also this series isn't dead a new one comes out this year. It will be called torn
Teen, 13 years old Written byBookWorm888 April 28, 2011

LOVE IT!!

This book is one of the best books that I have ever read. This book is full of wonderfull suspense. I love how Margeret Peterson Haddix makes so many adventures. Once one problem is solved, an other onw immediately pops up. Author Margeret just has to readers up on their toes, clutching the book, unwating the let it go! I just love the story theme. I hope that you get to read this book and enjoy it as much as I do!
Teen, 13 years old Written bygilgamesh June 15, 2015

okay

Great novel but could do ess on detail. This swarmed into too much detail
Teen, 13 years old Written byK bug October 25, 2012

Great book and series!

I love this book. But it is definatly a series that you have to read in order. I honestly couldnt put it down and its very suspenseful. Got my friends to read it and they are always asking what happens next, of course I dont tell them! Just go read it and you'll be happy that you did. Even if the prologue confuses you keep reading and you will understand.
Kid, 11 years old October 29, 2011

Amazing book!

This book was great! I enjoyed it very much. The other books are great too. Very little violence.
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2011

Amazing Book

I love this book! One of my favorite books ever! I am in 6th grade btw. My reading level is really high and I read the Harry Potter Series in the 3rd-4th grade. I think 10 (my age) is a good age to read it if you are okay with mild violence and that kind of thing. It was a little confusing, with all the time travel. I thought it was REALLY cool and different though! Def. going to be writing a fanfiction on it and it interesteded me enough to try to make my own time travel sort stories.
Kid, 12 years old November 5, 2012

Great Book

Found is a great book. Jonah is a great role model and sticks up for his friends and little sister. There is some violence like fist fights, tasers, and once someone is threatening to kill a little girl. Chip has a crush on Katherine throughout the book, so he is constantly stating that she is cute. There is also consumerism in the fact that the SPOLIER! time traverlers want to sell famous children from history to rich familes. This book is a great read for anyone.
Kid, 10 years old June 14, 2012

sorrys

Well this book i had not read but when i do will give you tips. please visit facebook page what books to read not to read ash.schro11
Teen, 13 years old Written byreywes April 18, 2012

Isaac

this book is full of SEX and ALLAH
Kid, 12 years old May 8, 2011

i LOVE this book

i love this book so much and im done with the third book an dit was just as good as the first.I reeeeeaaaaaly recomend this book for ages 9+I also know that some of my friends ar ereading this bok and they give it a thumbs up!
Kid, 11 years old April 28, 2011

Wonderfullest Book Ever!

I loved it! And it was a wonderful to do a Book Report on!
Teen, 13 years old Written byluvtoreadalot2000 January 13, 2014

best book ever

this the best book i have ever read i mean it is a really good book and i couldn't put it down now i am on the second one
Kid, 12 years old October 18, 2011

Found the Best Book Ever!!!!!

Loved it!! It is a great exciting, suspenseful, action packed book. This a great start to the series. You always want to read more. This was a great start to the series and it made me want to read the next book. So if you're looking for a book look for this
Teen, 13 years old Written byNumb3rGyrl April 26, 2011

Loving for kids of all ages that can read good

I love this book. I read it for school and I was the first one done! I am in 6th grade and this book was easily understood by me
Kid, 12 years old July 28, 2016

You Can't Get Any Better!!!!!!

I fell in love with this book right away! It sooooo good and I think everyone should give it a try! Awesome! Best book I've ever read and so is the rest of the series!