Kid reviews for Go Ask Alice

Go Ask Alice Poster Image

go ask alice

this is a book about sex drugs and a teenager. this is a good book because although it is very explised it has a good messsage

Absolutely not for children...

Go Ask Alice is an amazing book which I read in the 7th grade. It was reccomended to me by my very own librarians. It helped me realize how many dangers and bad situations I could come across every day if I’m not careful. Definitely educational in a sense, but do not let children under the age of 13 read this book.

Its okay, a lot of drug / sexual content involved

This book talks about a lot of drugs and what she does with them and how she gets them. I really don't think this book is appropriate for middle schoolers because we don't know if they would ever try to do these things but highs schoolers being smarter and already learning how drugs can affect them throughout their whole life they won't do the things that Alice is doing. If they do that's just their route their taking on themselves.

It’s a mediocre book

It’s an okay book but it’s just disappointing that the book says it’s based off a real girls diary, when it reality it’s just fiction and the author probably put that in to make more money. Also the ending is very disappointing

Excellent, harrowing book

So this is an excellent book, as it was a real persons diary, but its also very dark. Throughout the book we see the main character going back and forth from loving drugs to hating them, backand forth. Having an active sex life, using drugs, being homeless, so on and so forth. This is a very dark book, and a great book, but know your kid before you let them read this.

great read love it x

i think this is a great family book

Amazing book to read!

The reason why I enjoyed this book so much is because it is relatable not for me but for an old friend I had. The book taught me more things and terms, I had to look some up. Also this book keeps me wondering what’s going to happen next. It has a lot of surprises and drama! I really enjoyed reading your book; it really opened my eyes and made me think about life and how everything could go downhill by one decision. Alice made a mistake at a party for the first time but what made her keep making those same mistakes? Why did Alice make those choices? Why did she give in so much? When she tried to make herself better why did all the dopers attack and harass her? She was all over the place with her feelings was it because she did a lot of drugs? I wonder what she was feeling like or what she was thinking.

Awesome!

I really like it. It's a good read with interesting characters.