Kid reviews for Goosebumps Series

Goosebumps Series Poster Image

A CLASSIC CHILDRENS SEIRES THAT CHANGED MY CHILDHOOD

I am a goosebumps fanatic, just take a look at my user name. this series changed mine, along with many other childhoods. i have probably spent over 1000 dollars on goosebumps march, and ofc books. i think that CSM is WAAAAAY over protective on everything. i mean, they live is rated 16 and up. but i think that goosebumps is fine for 5 year olds.

amazing

Worst book ever

Chills run through your spine

Goosebumps series book have a lot of plot twist and it really gives you a good scare.... If you, just like me like horror and thrilling stuff, go for it and you don' t need to start from book number one. Only few stories are connected like 1. Monster blood 2. Night of the living Dummy 3. Deep trouble 4. Haunted mask The above mentioned titles are a part of a trilogy. So to sum it up, it is for teenagers and I read almost all the books and i absolutely love it.

"Reader Beware,Your in for a scare"

These are great books,I have read many of them,they do have some 90s cheese,but they are good books(and TV show and movies).So unless your child is freaked out about everything,it's a good read!

Classics

Unforgettable, creepy, dark, violent, and yet still safe for some kids that can handle it.

Amazing

The book is the perfect source for thrill for those kids who are not allowed to watch horror movies! It is not the kind of book which kids are not allowed to read in fact it is only a bit scary thus it is 8+ "READERS BEWARE BECAUSE YOU ARE IN FOR A SCARE!"

A W E S O M E ! ! !

A greatbook, chilling horror themes, unique and original monsters but no violence swearing, nothing! I have 60 of these books from all of the series!

Creepy enough to make your hair stand up!

The only books that scare me (apart from HP and The Explorer) but they are funny. I think the author is a really good writer as he is very descriptive of the monsters