Kid reviews for Grown

Grown Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

such a good book!

i loved this book so much back when i read it earlier this year there are heavy trigger warnings for grooming, pressuring a teen to have sex with someone older, older man abusing and kidnapping teen overall, this book grasped my attention from start to finish and i couldn't put it down

Favorite

In this book Enchanted is a great role model. There are a lot of trigger warnings to watch for in this book because it was a little a lot. Although, I do think this book gives a great message to older readers.

I loved the book. I thought that it wasn’t to graphic yet it describe it just enough for mature people to grasp what is happening and see how disgusting the relationship of a 17 year old girl and a 28 year old man is. I loved how it showed that when someone is famous it is much harder for them to be punished for this stuff and people end up blaming the victim. I thought it was a heartfelt story that is definitely worth a read. I would recommend it to 14 and up and very mature 13 year olds because they will understand what is happening and be able to learn from it. If you are sensitive DO NOT read it. There are trigger warnings for rape, child abuse, sexual actions, etc.