Kid reviews for Heidi

Heidi Poster Image

Sweet, heartwarming classic that everyone should read!

Heidi is one of my favorite books! I first read it a few years ago and then many times since. The characters are well written and the setting is beautiful. Some of the passages are amazing! Everyone should read this sweet book at least once:)

So Well Written and Sweet!

I really love this book. I read it for the first time when I was about 8. I found it a little bit confusing at times because it had some words I didn't understand at the time. It was published a pretty long time ago so I'm pretty sure that it used some words we do not anymore. Well, you get to know what some words mean! I do not remember it being very scary but there might have been a couple intense moments. There are some good role-models and messages! It was also very well written, you could just feel like you're there. I believe there were very brief mentions of smoking. Thanks for reading my review!

Amazing book! Very funny and sweet!

Heidi is a wonderful girl where she lives with her grandfather. she is sweet and caring, kind and loving, nice and deeply affects anyone who meets her.

Heart-warming

Good for reading together as a family. Also, a classic.

Very good

Really nice story. Very heart warming

heidi

the the kids will enjoy the book

heidi a careing child

i think it's a very good book specially for kids ,infect i like it soooooo.... much i think they should add this book in a subject, i think children like it so much

cool

really good

good for everyone

love it very much

i love the book heidi. when you read the book try to do a project on the book like plot, title, arther, theam, and the mager and miner charters. when you get it done you can bring it to your school and show your teacher what you have done.