Kid reviews for How to Eat Fried Worms

Kids are sure to devour this gross-out book.

Teen, 13 years old Written byErick is the bests April 9, 2008
Kid, 11 years old November 8, 2013

I don't need to say. "Just Read It!"

In this story, the main character Billy. His friends, Alan and Joe bet Billy fifty dollars that he can't eat 15 worms in 15 days. So I think he is very challenging, and I like that part. I want to recommend, who likes animal and nature. Because this is about worms. And also, I think this is good for 9~12.

Teen, 13 years old Written byFung Ho Long October 25, 2012

How to eat fried worms review No. 1

Although this story is about Billy(one of the main characters in this story) eating worms, I think that it is good for children because the story uses abundant vocabularies so that your children can have reference on it and make use of them. Also, although this story has 41 chapters, I think the children will get it easy to read it because the length of each chapters is not that long(the shortest length: 1page, the longest length: 8pages).
Teen, 16 years old Written bySportster April 9, 2008

The title says it all.

Can a bet drive you far enough to eat FRIED WORMS?! Well in this case yes! Read all about it

It was so exciting that I needed a new heart!

How to Eat Fried Worms is an amazing thriller! They had me shocked by their attitudes. I think the book is for adventurously 4th grade kids and up. They would love this book, but the girls wouldn't that much. They might get grossed out by the worms. The worms were as squishy and slimy as slugs. The boys in the book argued and fought. It was amazing! The highlight of the story is about this boy that made a bet with a bully that he couldn't eat 15 worms in 15 days one a day. This book is amazing, thrilling, and fun!
Kid, 12 years old July 30, 2011

It is very good!

Teach children not to cheat

Kid, 10 years old November 7, 2009
The book is really funny. Good Book

Kid, 11 years old November 2, 2013

How to eat fried worm

It is a fun book about a boy eating 15 worms to get a minibike. And it is a bet.

Educational Value
Teen, 15 years old Written bywaggers63 April 28, 2012

one bad word in the book

it says the word b#[email protected] in it.

Kid, 10 years old June 18, 2010

Appropriate book with no educational value

How To Eat Fried Worms is a book full of plot;however it lacks excitement. This book is appropriate for younger kids, but some may be grossed out. Also, there aren't really educational messages, but the book is completely appropriate. I would use my time to read other things.
Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2012

Good book.

i thought it was an easy and fun book to read. not bad. it doesn't matter if you're a boy or girl, it's a fine book.

Awesome!

THIS BOOK IS A “DELIGHTFUL” BOOK IT IS BEYOND THE BEYOND. THE MAIN IDEA ABOUT THE BOOK IS A BOYNAMED BILLY THAT TRIED TO BE A SHOW OFF TWARDS HIS FRIENDS AND THE NEXT DAY THE SCHOOL BULLY HEARD ABOUT IT AND HE BETED BILLY TO EAT FIFTHTEEN WORMS IN FIFTHTEEN DAYS AND THE REST YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT TO HEAR THE REST! THIS BOOK IS FOR THE AGES 9 AND UP!
Teen, 13 years old Written byIm bossy April 9, 2008

Christinas boss

This book is for 10 and up this is for boys who like worms and its not really for girls unless your a tom boy and u like worms the charters are all boys and girls would get grossed out by them
Kid, 10 years old October 29, 2013

You should love this book!!

This book has a very funny story, if you like gross things then I want you to read this book because the story is about a boy called Billy eating a worm just like the title. He bet (eating 15 worms in 15 days) with the other boys(Alan, Joe). If he eats 15 worms in 15 days then the other boys (Alan and Joe) should give him $50. Then Billy won bet got the money from Alan and Joe then he bought a minibike with the money. So, this is the story of How to Eat Fried Worms. Maybe boys in elementary schools will like this book (about teen-agers).

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

love it

I read How to Eat Fried Worms, and I think that boys would love to read it. Girls, they might throw up because boys eat worms in this book. I think kids first and third grade would love it.

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This book was about a boy whp made a bet with some friends that he had to eat 15 worms in 15 days.I think it would be best for boys to read this bok because most girls hate worms!!!I also prefer that the boys and some girls at the ages of 8-10 should read this book.

This books rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that 4th and up should read it and parents. It is interesting to read I hope that you read this book. I think boys would mostly like like to eat fried worms. If girls want to read it they can and I hope whoever read it I hope yall will like it,please read it!!!