Kid reviews for Insignia

Complex, thrilling start to thoughtful dystopian trilogy.

Teen, 17 years old Written bymovie freak15 June 20, 2013

Great Science Fiction book

I really liked this book. There was basically no language and it kept my attention. I coudn't put it down. Most Sci-Fi books have a lot of language, sex, etc. but this doesn't. I think any kid could read it. I think adults would enjoy it as well.

Teen, 15 years old Written byJoan__ June 26, 2014

One of the best

I thought this book was addicting and I couldn't put it down. I don't think there is any age limit. Kids of all ages would love it, and I say adults could also sit and enjoy this book as I have. It is definitely one of my new favorite books.
Teen, 16 years old Written byThe.Unaden June 23, 2014

Absolutely addicting!

It is a truly thrilling book that had me on the edge of my seat. I also put this is my other review about "Vortex", I won't say my favorite parts because I'm afraid all of my favorite parts of "Insignia" will be spoiling... But, I could literally NOT put this book down. I decided to read a few chapters a day, and ended up finishing the book in 2 and a half days. It was the exact same way with "Vortex". I really want everyone who hears about this book to read it! I seriously can;t wait for this book explode and be famous! I just know it will become as famous as Divergent. I actually, truly and honestly, like this series more than Divergent! So, read it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybooklover 327 January 16, 2017

Good but Not Great

Its an okay book its got good educational value but needs more intriguing factors. Sometimes it can be boring

Educational Value
Teen, 17 years old Written byryellis January 17, 2018

Funniest, most exhilarating book I've read.

Just truly amazing and has great comedy. You won't be bale to put this book down!

Educational Value