Kid reviews for Instructions for Dancing

Instructions for Dancing Poster Image

Based on 1 review

I LOVE THIS BOOK!

I found this book at a little free library purely by chance, it is now my favorite book! I would highly recommend this book to anyone looking for a rom-com, inclusive book! I love that they support characters of the LGBTQIA+ community! Please read this book!

A heart wrenching and beautiful book

This book had me crying for hours after finishing it, thinking about everything I had just read, which is not something I usually do after reading a book. I read this book in like two days, and I was OBSESSED. This book is so beautiful yet painful and you have to be prepared to question every aspect of life after reading this because I was not prepared for what this book did to me. This book shows how important it is to love even if it hurts, and use the time you are given to do and experience things. This book is brilliant and a great read and I would recommend this book and all other books written by this author. S*x is implied but there is just some kissing and death plays a key role in the story.

So so sad, but so so good.

I am not going to spoil the book for you so I won’t explain the plot. It has so swearing, occasionally. Lots of kissing, and a imagined sex scene (very short) not described at all. Very good, definitely recommend it. Warning: It will break your heart.

OMGGGGG

This book is fantastic. i stayed up until 3am finishing this book. AAAHHH There is some swearing; f**k, s**t, b***h, f***ing. No graphic sex but she does have a vision about it and aslo sees couples kiss multiple times