Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 28 kid reviews

Sort by:

Great

I read this at a young age and was fine. These books are hilarious! They are great for all ages. They are very lighthearted and funny. Perfect for young readers. However, older readers will enjoy this one too! :-)
3 people found this helpful.

Great book series!

OMG! I love these books so much! They are just hilarious and still slap to this day! This used to be my favorite book series and still one of them. There is mild language (for young children that is), like “stupid” and “hate.” Nothing awful. Magnificent series!

Amazing!

I discovered the Junie B Jones books when I was 7, and I loved, AND still love them! Whatever age knows how to read well enough to read chapter books (at least around 80 - 100 pages) will love these books!
1 person found this helpful.

My name is Junie B. Jones. The B stands for Brilliant.

These books are hilarious. I read them when I was little and now I'm 13 and I still enjoy them. The series is for younger children, but they can still be really funny. Yes, Junie B. Jones sometimes might be rude to her parents or use grammar like "I standed up", but it's not a problem as long as your kid knows to be polite. I laugh every time I read the books. One of my favorite parts is The Meatball Incident. It goes something like this: 'My school has a valentine handout and every student is supposed to get twenty cards, but I only get nineteen. But then Mrs. comes over with the valentine box and says "Junie B.! Guess what I found in the valentine box!" I think. "A meatball." I say. Mrs. looks at the ceiling. I look up there too, but I don't see anything. "No, not a meatball. Now think again. Guess what I found in the box!" says Mrs. I think harder. "A meatball." I say. Mrs. frowns. "I told you it's not a meatball. Now, one more time. You are missing one card. I found something in the card box. So, what did I find?" I think my hardest. Suddenly it dawns on me. "A meatball!" I say.' This series is great for girls to start reading. The books where Junie B. is in kindergarten are a bit better then when she's in first grade.

1 person found this helpful.

I real love the book soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. And i am a junie b jones fan FYI i am not joking.

junie B jones books

I feel like people are too judgemental because I use to read it and still I never turned out bad, parents I know you want what's best for kids but still, it doesn't matter what school you put them in or if they are homeschooled or virtual learning the will hear a bad word don't take it so offensive some of the books may have adult jokes ( I don't know it's been years since I read the books) but still don't take it offensive.

Great Book

One stupid and hate are not bad words, two she throws fits (but not as many as a certain bald canadian) three anyone will like this

What's you problem?

It's supposed to be funny! And Junie B Jones DOES get punished for most of her bad actions. No kid wants to read a book about a kid sitting in the corner the whole time. If you think "stupid" and "hate" is bad, then ask yourself how often YOU sware? Ha.

Really funny and cute!

I think this is a great series to start kids on learning to read. Some people are mad that it has poor grammar and that she has a bad attitude, but that's the POINT and that's what makes it FUN. It has good lessons, too.