Kid reviews for l8r, g8r: The Internet Girls, Book 3

Fun friendship series concludes with more mature content.

Teen, 17 years old Written byTakeOneLastBreath97 February 13, 2015

For Teens

I don't think that this book is particularly appropriate for children, but I think that it is an alright read for teens/preteens that are more mature. I don't understand what is so wrong with talking about sex in a book, at least the character was on birth control and was being responsible. She had also been with her boyfriend for over 6 months (not exactly sure how long). I think that this book is an easy read as well as an alright coming-of-age story that isn't shy about what really goes on in a teenager's life. This book does have swear words in it, but not too much so that it overshadows the words and meaning of the text.
Teen, 13 years old Written byelianay March 17, 2020

Teen, 15 years old Written by_Yellie_ March 14, 2018

Everyday We Lit

To me this book was actually really true. Like, I thought it was gonna be stupid with the little smiley faces on it but, it really discussed common problems in High school. Some families may think it's bad for their child to read this but, I think it's good because then if someone asks them for a blowjob they don't just say yes and get stuck in an icky situation. The characters in this book (madmaddie, zoegirl, snowangel) were always there for each other when they needed to conquer Jana (the evil dragon). I feel they are true friends.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycrazystar126 December 8, 2013

great book!

i am 12 years old and i love this book! i can never put it down! im not even a reader! ask anyone!! the book is for mature teens only.

Teen, 13 years old Written bytynishamcbryde October 17, 2012

wwyd

i think this is a good book for thirteen and up because it have words that kids do not suppose to read or listen to or see and thirteen up is a teenager

Teen, 13 years old Written byhowrselover January 24, 2012

pause for preteens

It is a bit - no, make that WAY sexy but entertaining. Also, kids don't really model themselves after people in books.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybooklover27 October 22, 2011

As long as your mature enough :)

These three girls are good roles models because they are great friends who would go to the ends of the world and back for eachother and they do talk about contraception, but they do drink and have sex etc. As long as your child is mature enough to understand these aspects, this is a great read for tweens and teens.

Teen, 14 years old Written byilub2read September 8, 2011

PG-13

I think this is a fabulous read. We want children to learn about this and learn from their mistakes. I don't think that a 13 year old would be like "Maddie took drugs i want to take drugs too." That's just not how it works. We see how bad things are most likely we wont want it. Studies say that if you tell someone no or you cant do that, they will have an urge to do it more. This book is fine for 13 and up we learn about topics like this in school too so why not do a little research at home.

Kid, 12 years old September 3, 2011

Inappropriate For Kids Under 10 or 11

I really liked this book. It was pretty inappropriate but any mature kid should be fine. I was 11 when I read this and was totally fine. I highly recommend it and you should definitely read it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byILoveToRead98 August 30, 2011

Good Book For 12 & Up.

I'm 13 years old and I think the book is approciate for certain ages. The book is somewhat positive. But, the good out weighs the bad.

Kid, 10 years old March 21, 2011
its OK for kiddo's but not like 10 year olds

Kid, 11 years old March 14, 2011

Pretty good

A little too much relating to sex, but it's pretty good. Not 100% appropriate for Tweens though

Teen, 13 years old Written bymonstergirl12 February 22, 2011

i love this book

I love this book i have read it before my kids have. its a little to sexual and a lot of foul languge. but my kids love it.

Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2011

Really Good...Not the Best Message...

I luv this book! U got to read it! There was some stuff that i didnt really understand, like "The Big O" but over all, besides the sex, drinking, and one of the pranks, etc.....umm......come to think about it.....its a pretty bad book...

Teen, 13 years old Written byBRIZIII December 11, 2010
!!!! I LOV THIS BOOK !!!! (=

Teen, 15 years old Written bycutiejaa September 23, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written bymhmm February 28, 2010

:D

I read this book when I was 10. I understood all of it and it's a great book.Although, when I was 10 my reading lexile was about 1115.

Teen, 14 years old Written byInspiration January 2, 2010

Perfect for teens and adults.

I loved this book and am definitly looking forward to reading the others. I was shocked and almost reduced to tears and the heart stopping moments displayed on each page I read. I was almost amazed at the tolerance the girls had towards their enemy. In my opinion It was beautifully written and I really enjoyed it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLilMozzyBayB December 28, 2009

Wow this Book was like soooo addicting, I even read it in a week. Yea theres cursing and sex and drinking but this was like the best, especially since it was in an IMing form
Teen, 17 years old Written bychristian_mary December 12, 2009

All in all, a great book. Probably not appropriate for anyone under the age of seventeen, but I think it's on for seventeen year olds.