Kid reviews for Lincoln's Grave Robbers

Fascinating nonfiction account of little-known conspiracy.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 13 years old Written bykhamyra February 28, 2017

Lincoln's Grave Robbers

I recommend this book to people because, it talks about Abraham Lincoln. and it an educational lesson to kids. this book is for kids 11 and up. this book has many conflicts so heirs one. Two grave robbers robbed Abraham Lincoln corpse. Here a little summary. Abraham Lincoln is one of the most recognizable people, let alone presidents, in the history of the United States. In 1875 people attempt to steal the 16th president's body describes how a counterfeiting ring plotted to ransom Lincoln's body to secure the release of their imprisoned ringleader and how a fledgling Secret Service and an undercover agent conducted a daring election-night sting.

Educational Value
Teen, 15 years old Written byGilbert R. February 3, 2017

Book review

Grave Robbers, that’s what happen to Abraham Lincoln’s corpse when 2 grave robbers robbed Lincoln’s corpse, the reward is worth a lot of money, and they return the body and get lots of money for a man known as benjamin boyd. He was a master at froding dollar bills, and it's up to pete mccarthy to stop him. One of the central conflicts is when pete keeps trying to get benjaman, when he gets him, he escapes somehow. Whenever he catches him, he gets away. One of the central themes in lincoln's grave robbers is to never give up. Pete kept losing benjamin, but he didn't give up getting him did he? What this shows is that nothing is impossible, never surrender, never give up on your goal in whatever you like. What i think about the book is that it's pretty good, it’s not the best, but good. I would recommend this book to ages 11- and up because it talks about some things that maybe a little kid wouldn't really know what some of the words mean. It also might be a little bit harder to read for little ones because of the longer pages. For good or bad i would say this book is a 7/10. It’s good, but i feel that it didn’t really interest me like i thought it would so don’t get your hopes up about this book, good, but not great. I hope you agree with me on “ lincoln's grave robbers”, but if not, that’s okay, because we all have our own opinions...