Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 2 kid reviews

Sort by:

Wondeful kid's book!

I don't remeber much from this book because I was young when I was read this book, but I DO remember this was one of my favorite books when I was younger. I loved it and it was for sure always going to be a classic kid's books for me. In this book, there is a strong message/role models of teamwork and the importance of it. This is a book I enjoyed, and will always enjoy. Everyone can handle this book because it is filled with things every kid should learn! It is a pure/clean book everyone should read to their young ones!

1 person found this helpful.

Great for a First Book

Little Blue Truck is a great book to read aloud or for someone learning to read. I read this book to my little brother all the time, and he knows it well enough to finish some of the sentences. It has a lot of things little kids love: trucks, animals, mud. It has a good message about being kind and the importance of friends, and it's a really high quality board book with nice illustrations. If you're looking for a first board book or a book for a first reader, I highly suggest Little Blue Truck.